 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 1143
Re: Gonna build a mountain in my living room.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:15:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Chris Maddison writes:
Pardon me for being stupid; I didn't look at the category before I replied.
With CAD, you don't have to worry about weight.  But, I still can't do it.
Sorry.
-Chris

Hey, it's the thought that counts.  Actually, I was planning on using the
BURPS, but I can't seem to put them together in any good organization.  When
trying to make something that big, I get a little flustered.  Besides, I
have been very busy these last few weeks.  Luckly though, I might be able to
give it a shot myself.
   Actualy, I am trying to build a delorian(don't mind my spelling please)
like the one from "Back to the Futre."  Right now I am having trouble
getting the wheels to fold under and to the sides like they do in the movie.
I've even figured out a way to make a Mr. Fusion that opens and allows you
to put objects of about 1x1 in it.
   Once again, thank you very much for the consideration, Mouser X over and out.