 Robotics / Handy Board / 6469
Re: encoders and analog ports
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 04:19:43 GMT

are you using the .icb version of the analog driver?  make sure you are
using the latest set of libraries for the HB from the web site.  i'm just
guessing at this point.  next follow up, please provide a listing of
exactly what lib files are being loaded when IC boots.

fred

well once again i've learnt the hardway. always get the latest software.

downloaded the new libs, and that fixed me up. i was using the libs from
when i first started with the hb (years ago).

all my analogs are stable again.

i am very happy. my robot can continue to improve. yes! :)

thanks fred.

ciao.
Aaron Dwyer
http://members.xoom.com/aarondwyer