  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 981 – 1000 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 894 pieces? How?

(...) Like I wrote before, Anakin's Pod Racer set is 134 pieces, and that includes extra pylons and a pit droid and another minifig. So the pod itself may be about 110 pieces. So lets assume the other two are double that at 220 each. That makes for (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon

I think if the choice for TLG was to scale the cockpit down by putting one minifig behind another or to skip the MF altogether and miss out on a sure winner, they would chose the former. Are their _any_ Lego space sets (or town for that matter) (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Utility Spreadsheet

(...) No problem. I'm glad it was useful. I had to make a formatted spreadsheet for my own use. Until I had this thing, I would spend half an hour re-deriving the formulae, then typing it in, then making corrections to what I typed. I'd do this (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  LDraw part library structure

The shape of things to come......... I have been remiss in posting this. Dang combination of tax-season and my rampant procrastination. :-) Anyway, thanks to Joshua Delahunty and his solution for the file-naming of composite elements, the general (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Re: X-Oid Mech

(...) Which pieces? What do you mean by "overlapping themselves"? (...) It's a mech (I think that's the right term). A humanoid robot designed for destruction. There's room for a minifig pilot inside the chest. In the position I posted, the mech is (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Just got back from TRU . . .

(...) I may be mistaken but I believe that this is actually Minifig scale. It is a robot and does not have a crew and therefore I believe it is Minifig scale. Someone please reply if I am wrong. Eric (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Star Wars in 2000...

(...) If they did make this, it would probably also come with Chewbacca(1). Also, I'd say there is a 90% chance of seeing an A-wing. Why? 'Cause they have all the pieces needed already in production. Jeff 1 - He'd probably be a regular minifig. I (...) (25 years ago, 22-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

has anyone made any minifig scale jails? why has TLG not made one? it would fit right in with the large number of police stations, paddy wagons, police cars etc that they have made. and jails are accually good things... that is where they put all (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Re: has anyone made any minifig scale jails?

(...) police (...) I have a minifig police station including jail cells on my Downtown Site: www.geocities.com/~e...ntown.html (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Minifig Crossbow Redesigned  [DAT]

0 Minifig Crossbow 0 Author: Adam Howard 0 Co-Author: Jonathan Wilson 0 Name: 2570.dat 0 Unofficial Element 0 CW Quads 2 24 24 -13 -4 -31 -13 -4 2 24 -31 -13 -4 -31 -13 -1 2 24 -31 -13 -1 -4 -13 -1 2 24 -4 -13 -1 -4 -13 -2 2 24 -4 -13 -2 0 -13 -2 2 (...) (25 years ago, 20-Aug-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...

(...) Actually, I just still-framed the trailer, and there are three distinct bubbles on the top of the sub (which sort of makes sense, from a survival standpoint), but other than that it's hard to tell any details - it's only in the trailer for a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Re: 3840p01 Minifig Vest with Danger Stripes Stickers (Was: x740 Minifig Vest)

(...) Stickers are a problem. The current stance is to not accept parts with stickers. Preprinted parts only. This is because there are an infinite number of ways a sticker could be applied to a piece. In the future, it would be nice to have (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed...

My hypothesis on this, is that these pieces are in fact blue, and the use of the 2 1X3 slopes instead of a 2X3 slope is probably to enable them to keep up the high level of alternate model possibilities that we've seen in other Star Wars sets. I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Re: New web page with attempt at Veritech

(...) Pretty slick. I am impressed. A fully-transforming model this large is quite an engineering challenge. The articulation of some of the joints in your model looks like what I ended up doing in my own microfig-scale solution. You can see it at: (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.874)

  Re: Picture of Mos Espa Podrace box

My thoughts on the Pod Race: Definately buying the set. Wal-Mart accidently put out Hasbro stuff today including Anakin's Pod (24.95) and my first thought was : Too bad it's not the Lego version! Where are all the colored flags? I see yellow, green (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: do red minifig heads exist?

Yep! Minifig heads also came in trans. orange (UFO), and clear. Eric Christopher Masi wrote in message <37B1E6EC.FD457F@cma...ne.edu>... (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Minifig box #1

This is a box of minifig parts. There will be some maxifigs in it as well, and maybe a few minifig accessories. This box will be launched at Tom Stangl first who is going to bulk it up a bit. Tom has told me his snail 37 times already but I of (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Re: And now a lovely beverage (was Re: Golden Gate Bridge cables)

(...) The Fright Knights Minifig pack had one, that is probably the cheapest set in recent times. Have you checked out the Star Wars sets yet? They are an excellent source of pieces. Also check out the soon-to-be released Sith Infiltrator. It has (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  Could TLG Answer our prayers?...A Millenium Falcon

What is the possibility of TLG coming out with the most popular starship in SW? Pretty good if you ask me. First glance at the interchangible design of the wings used in the LEGO® Snowspeeder, and X-Wing shows that these could be used on the front (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

  894 pieces? How?

OK, now that all the sets have been revealed I have this aching question. If Anakin's pod is no more than 134 pieces in it own set and the Mos Espa Pod Racers set has 3 pods, how can the set have even near 894 pieces? 134 is stretching it with the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.873)

More:  Next Page >>