 CAD / 1677
Re: X-Oid Mech
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 20:00:15 GMT

"Chris Spencer" <Kyle390828@aol.com> writes:
Well, I must say I admire your model's complexity, but it seems
several pieces are overlapping themselves...

Which pieces? What do you mean by "overlapping themselves"?

BTW, what is it?

It's a mech (I think that's the right term).  A humanoid robot designed
for destruction.  There's room for a minifig pilot inside the chest.  In
the position I posted, the mech is kneeling and aiming its left arm to
shoot something.
--Bram