  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 941 – 960 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LSynth and minifig chain

(...) no, 3.0 is currently betatested. yes, it will support the generation of minifig chains. the easiness of the overall handling in MLCad (with a spot on the minifig chain) is currently in the hands of the PT admins. w. (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.409)

  3 legs and 7 years

Hi folks, it's 7 years now that BrickCommander (formerly aka LEGO MechCommander) is up and running, and as you probably know I always strive to mastermind something special for my website's anniversaries. Coming up with an idea for this year's (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.409)

  Re: Minifig Parts Jambalaya Status

Andrew Lee (from Classic-Space, not a LUGNET poster) has received the box as of yesterday, and is making his selections. He said it will probably go out tomorrow or Friday. Aaron (18 years ago, 21-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Its starting to happen...

(...) Heh, that's why I said "sometimes" :) I know there are those out there who can tell the colors apart better than I can. And I know there are those out there (some of the more colorblind of us) who have a very hard time with it. For instance, (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Minifig Parts Jambalaya Status

(...) recived today, i pulled one torso that looked like the fonzz, a brickfest pin, and the clear box. i added alot of minifig tools/weapons, headgear and a coupe sharks. i mailed it today. ondrew (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: source code for minifig generator?

(...) Sorry, I didn't realize how many versions there are. I believe Bricksmith also has a minifig generator now. The source code for any and all would be helpful. I looked at the LDDP link you posted and didn't see anything about the source, either (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Roller Coaster runs on Monorail Track

I have designed a minifig-scale roller coaster that can run on standard monorail track. Each car can carry up to four minifigs around a loop, and the cars can run independently or linked in pairs. (I haven't tried longer trains yet...) (URL) There (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Gru dal Portogallo...

"Marco Chiappa" <chmar@nospam-chmar.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JFpCwq.3vn@lugnet.com... (...) a mo' di quei cargo trasportatori enormi, avrei preferito un Minifig anizché un personaggio Technic cmq stupendo davvero, chissà quanti pezzi e (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: source code for minifig generator?

(...) Bricksmith is in Sourceforge. Browsing around its CVS, I found what appears to be the minifig generator source here: (URL) at the MinifigureDialogController files.) Of course, that source is in Objective C, but Objective C tends to be very (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: LSynth and minifig chain

(...) Thanks for the information. Is Kevin still the one doing development of LSynth, and do you know if he is accepting additional beta testers? If not, I'll just build my chains by hand for now. -Joel (18 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Brickworld - Dirty Buildster and Dirty Brickster

<<https://registrati...Logo.png>> This message is posted on behalf of Steve DeCraemer (aka cowinacan) ***...*** We're doing Dirty Buildster twice at Brickworld. Once Thursday night after set-up at 10p.m. And again Saturday night at 8:00p.m. You can (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  LEGOFan Lives, and wants your feedback

LEGOFan lives! Despite a prolonged illness of the server crash variety, the patient is stable. It's not wearing much at the moment, just a hospital gown that shows off its bare butt... but the heart is pumping, air is flowing, and I can't stretch (...) (18 years ago, 3-Apr-07, to lugnet.general, lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Minifig Parts Jambalaya Status

(...) Is that all you want? How generous of you. Glad you liked the Brickfest pin. Thought I should share the wealth ;) Aaron (18 years ago, 14-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Flesh colored bricks?

(...) That is indeed a flesh color, you are seeing. Though I do not believe it is the same as the minifig colors. Instead, it is an older color that originated in either Belville or Scala lines. To my knowledge, it has never appeared in any system (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.color)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: GBC MOC: Track Wheel Reservoir (was Re: Tunnel Mouth / Bridge Arch)

(...) I really like the minifig bulldozing the balls off the circular track. It's very clever. So is the oil derrick. I also like the wall you erected around the layout. Every GBC should have one of those! In the video what is that wavy red thing (...) (18 years ago, 29-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  LDraw.org's March 2007 Model and Scene of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the March 2007 Model/Scene Of The Month (MOTM/SOTM) contests: (URL) MOTM, Armored Snow Transport by Petar Potocnjak> (URL) SOTM, The Forces of Isengard by Philip Heinrich> Congratulations also to the winners of the (...) (18 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Roller Coaster runs on Monorail Track

(...) Samsonite! (...) Speed is your friend, and friction is your enemy. If the cars are tipping in the corners, you could try using thin Technic tubing (the stuff that can clip into a minifig hand) to build guard rails. I also use that stuff very (...) (18 years ago, 30-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: source code for minifig generator?

(...) Thanks, that's what I was looking for. Brian Durney (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: Australian road train

Bang goes another kanga on the bonnet of the van! :^) So, has anyone ever made a minifig-scale roo? Well played, Tim! Ladasky Home Solar, Inc.: blowing sunshine up your power grid since March 24, 2005. Fiat lux! Uptime: 723 days Downtime: 8.0 hours (...) (18 years ago, 23-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

  Re: LSynth and minifig chain

(...) according to sourceforge you are: (URL) Project Admins : billthefish, dheyse, kclague # Developers : 3 # Development Status : 4 - Beta (...) this is proof enough for me that you are ;-) and that it wasn't that bad cc: you. (...) :-)) turned (...) (18 years ago, 16-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.408)

More:  Next Page >>