 CAD / Development / 10578
Re: source code for minifig generator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 18:02:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Brian Durney wrote:
Sorry, I didn't realize how many versions there are.  I believe Bricksmith also
has a minifig generator now.  The source code for any and all would be helpful.

Bricksmith is in Sourceforge.  Browsing around its CVS, I found what appears to
be the minifig generator source here:

http://bricksmith.cvs.sourceforge.net/bricksmith/Bricksmith/Source/Application/General/

(Look at the MinifigureDialogController files.)  Of course, that source is in
Objective C, but Objective C tends to be very readable, so even if you don't
know that language there's a reasonable chance you can understand what it's
doing.

I looked at the LDDP link you posted and didn't see anything about the source,
either on the web page or in the downloaded zip files.

LDDP itself is in Sourceforge, but I also couldn't find any source for the
minifig plugin.

--Travis