 CAD / Development / 10575
10574  |  10576
Subject:
source code for minifig generator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 02:39:49 GMT

Hello,
I am contemplating a minifig editor that would work like the generator but would
be able to select and modify minifigs in an LDraw file.  I'm not sure yet
whether I'll use Java or C++, but even if I use Java the source code for the
generator would be very helpful.  Is it available, and if so, where?
Thanks,
Brian Durney