  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 781 – 800 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Darth Maul Minifig

Yeah, I guess he will be in that set which means I'll have to get like ten if them because I have a million-and-one uses for extra lightsabers and black hoods/capes. I still need Darth Vader; I don't feel like forking over $55 to get the Tie (...) (25 years ago, 18-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Minifig torsos...

(...) Safe to call it a hypothesis? (...) How does an increase in the amount of plastic ribbing inside the bottom of the minifig torso change its connection properties? (That's not a rhetorical question to suggest that it doesn't; it's a real (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.877)

  Re: Darth Maul Minifig

(...) Well, I would have, but you already did. :) I WILL point out what appears to be dark grey outside corners on the center section. Looks like 4 of them. Definitely looks like some more parts sales coming. Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver - (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  what is wrong with my parts?

i just got word from terry that most of my parts did not get in... i can understand that my method of making patterned parts is wrong... BUT regarding my non patterned parts: i think that we should re-affrm the central purpose of ldraw: it is a (...) (26 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Classic scale building?

Gary Istok wrote in message <36E955E1.75B33582@u...ch.edu>... (...) I've built an Empire State Building on a scale of 1 brick = 1 floor. My original plans were for 2 bricks = 1 floor, but I soon realized the folly of my ways when I came to the (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Classic scale building?

Gary Istok wrote in message <36E955E1.75B33582@u...ch.edu>... (...) When you look at a city built at the scale a three brick high door it looks better than that of a 4 brick high door because it matches the scale of the roads better (If you look at (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Minifig Scale AT-AT Walker online

Ja denke ich, daß ich zu stark versuchte, ein Teil der Gruppe zu sein ;) Es ist schade, das niemand den französischen oder deutschen newsgroup; verwendet ;( Sanjay (25 years ago, 1-May-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Microfig-Scale AT-AT

(...) Ow! Dang! Ow! Karim! -- that's so cool it hurts!!! Those corner- connect hinges really look like the right kind of joints -- especially from the inside of the legs. And even though you (ahem :) cheated and used gray minifig hands (which don't (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: new toolz

(...) That wrench is from Fabuland, originally. I think it's awfuly big for a minifig, though. Jeff (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Take a fig to LL!!

I know several of you are going to Legoland California this weekend. I thought it would be neat if everyone made a minifig representing themselves and stuck it to one of the models in the park somewhere - a way to leave your mark. What do you think? (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Minifig torso subpart (was suggestion for roadplate like parts)

(...) wrote: (...) 9326-4t.dat (...) is (...) Sure, go ahead if you have the time, or let me know if you'd prefer me to fix them. I didn't realise these were still in need of work - were these the early ones I did where I painted the decoration at (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Classic scale building?

(...) You're right. I have about 200 of the older grey road plates (the 1980's ones without the sidwalk/bikepath. They really are better suited to the classic scale LEGO town. Interestingly enough, the roadway width is about the same as the 1960's (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Minifig distribution

(...) I think Jar Jar in different colors would be cool. He could have friends. (...) I wonder how wide that minifig head will be? (...) Ooo I like the technic pin idea. That would have been really cool. But you really couldn't cut the corners off (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  [Part] 3841.dat Minifig Tool Pickaxe  [DAT]

Dear Ldraw developers, This is my first attempt to create an Ldraw part. You professional part developers, would you be so kind as to have a look at it before I submit it to next vote. I'd like to be confirmed in the next issues: 1. Is 3841 the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Technic "Throwbot" or "Slizer"?

In Australia, I have some sets in the 1998 LEGO catalogue - I haven't received this year's catalogue yet - that are in a category known as Competition. In this catalogue, are listed numbers 8223, 8202, 8266, 8257, and 8245. All of these throw either (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Star Wars sets

Here is what I think of the SW sets I now have. Yesterday I bought the Speeder Bikes and Snowspeeder. Today for my birthday I recieved the Landspeeder which my parents got yesterday. I didn't see either of the large sets. OK this is what I think of (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  (canceled)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Minifig Modeler Question

Is there anyway to get rid of the Meta commands in a file made with the Minifig modeler? I mean, like inlining them or something? I want to integrate them all into one line for each part. Thanks! Jeff P.S. Steve, don't forget to update the minifig (...) (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  Re: Minifig torsos...

It seems to me like it would make it a LOT easier to snap the minifig strongly onto standard bricks. That's about the only thing I can think of offhand. (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

  RE: Starwars Microfigure Model Catalog up on my page.

(...) ITIISVC - I think it is very cool - Great imagination and microfig scale may have some possibilities for LARGE fleets and animations. The microfig is not used enough I think. Minifig scale tends to get bogged down in details, while microfig (...) (26 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.876)

More:  Next Page >>