 CAD / 1322
Re: Microfig-Scale AT-AT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 22:18:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) writes:
On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:31:04 GMT, Karim <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote:
OK, You asked for it, You got it!

I just had an inspiration and whipped this little sucker up in about 10
minutes.  I'm particularly proud of the use of the minifigure hands :)

--Karim

Inspired my A**!
Brilliant, Karim.  Abso-lutely brilliant.

Ow!  Dang!  Ow!  Karim! -- that's so cool it hurts!!!  Those corner-
connect hinges really look like the right kind of joints -- especially
from the inside of the legs.  And even though you (ahem :) cheated and
used gray minifig hands (which don't exist) it's still the coolest most
unique use of minifigs hands I think I've ever seen!

Only thing the model is missing is the "eye" bubbles, right?  Did you try
using a 1x1 round plate next to a 1x1 square tile in place of the 1x2
rectangular tile currently on the side of the head?

--Todd

p.s.  How about an imperial probot?  :)