 Star Wars / 1379
Re: Darth Maul Minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 01:01:33 GMT

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999 06:37:08 GMT, "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com>
wrote:

Yeah, rebuild it.

I'm surprised noone has mentioned the THREE black minifig heads in the
set.  At LEAST 3, from the cover.

Well, I would have, but you already did. :)  I WILL point out what appears
to be dark grey outside corners on the center section.  Looks like 4 of them.
Definitely looks like some more parts sales coming.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |