 Star Wars / 1357
Re: Darth Maul Minifig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 06:36:48 GMT

That's what has me thrilled the most regarding the pieces for this set.
FINALLY more black minifig heads!  Now if I can just find some more ghost
shrouds. . .

Dave

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <37197D94.FA175D9C@vfaq.com>...
Yeah, rebuild it.

I'm surprised noone has mentioned the THREE black minifig heads in the
set.  At LEAST 3, from the cover.

Jonas Marcho wrote:

I agree with Steve. The Darth Maul minifig couldn't be cooler. But Darth • Maul
is still a cool villain. The Sith Infiltrator is an ugly set, but what • can you
do? Rebuild it yourself according to a more accurate design!

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/