 Star Wars / 1358
1357  |  1359
Subject:
Episode 1 Legos...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 07:25:24 GMT

Mos Espa Pod Race - this is a cool looking set altogether. I guess it's worth
the $90 since you get three large pod racers. The design looks awesome, too.

Sith Infiltrator - it's a damn shame, this set. It looks so...un-Lego.
However, the Darth Maul is just awesome. About as cool as Darth Vader.

Gungan Sub - this is a nice looking set, mostly because it includes Qui-Gon
Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Jarr-Jarr Binks. Oh, and it's blue you creeps.

Naboo Fighter - we've all seen this before, but not everyone has seen the
Trade Federation droids included with it. Very cool looking.

Naboo Swamp - it's cheap, and you end up with a STAP Droid, Qui-Gon Jinn, and
Jarr-Jarr Binks. I'd get one for sure.

The Others Sets - since we have yet to get a close-up shot of them, we'll have
to wait and see.

All-in-all, the sets are very cool. I can't wait to see what comes out next
year.