  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 501 – 520 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) :-) (...) I know you said you made this up for the sake of an example, but Nik and I got in a row about this last night so I thought I'd share. I have to credit him for making me scan all the sets and their figs. There don't actually seem to (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) Maybe not, but I've already found a sticker to use for Perrin's symbol. :) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Sets which "break the rules"

What is a set? - a bunch of pieces, and - a building instruction booklet, and - a box (or bucket or polybag)? The following are transcripts of notes taken last summer when mulling over the question of how to data-model sets and value packs. (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Fun with hoses continued

(...) Hmm. There were part-files for those tools then. There's still no BT1 minifig. We could do a plain black torso, or a BT2 minifig. (...) I don't remember. The filedates in the download archive go back to mid-1996. But James had LDraw-stuff (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Fuzzy categories: The death of black & white

Todd Lehman wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Well, the only question I have a strong opinion on is whether Boats are a part of Town. I am convinced that Lego originally separated Boats from the rest of their product line because the Boats used extremely (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) see the thread starting at (URL) Ben G. (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Winter Element Auction - many good deals

Greetings all, I have just cycled the status of the lots in my Winter Auction and the first batch of items is sold. at (URL) you can view the listing. I think I nailed down a format for displaying all (most really) of the listing without munging it (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

A lot of what you guys are talking about goes right over my head as I'm not as familiar with set numbers vs. content as you all seem to be, but I've got some input "from a lowly user": I am an avid boater and SCUBA diver, I also like LEGO and (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Minifig tools are Technic fig scale

(...) That's all I ever build, too. (...) According to the Perry Rhodan series, usually like a sphere. Functions? Steerable thrusters, retracting landing gear, opening gates with extending ramps, all controllable by the pilot (and a knob on top of (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) Wow! -- how many kids get to have that kind of a LEGO-geek discussion with their dad? :) Your categorizations above sound a lot better than colors! :) (...) I'm probably using the wrong terminology -- This whole OO-data-modeling thing is still (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.883)

  Element search with fuzzy categories

OK, here's the fuzzy element search thingie I was mentioning earlier tonight. It's ugly, it doesn't contain all possible information, and it's just a proof-of-concept toy -- but it's kinda actually helpful, and its results are sometimes surprising (...) (26 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Scorpion Stud

Steve Anderson wrote in message ... : :>Fun Scorpion Fact: Add one of those 1x1 black levers to the top of one :>to make a "Martian Scorpion" :) : :Fun Scorpion Fact 2: Add a pair of minifig binoculars to the top to make a :scorpion bookworm. =) (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  FOR SALE OR TRADE---Sets, minifigs, misc items

Hello this is an updated listing as of 1-11-99. 6799 Canyon Showdown 6 $7 WITCH'S MAGIC MANOR PARTS: Green dragon w/red wings 3 $3 "Smithy" knight minifig 3 $1.25 "Creature-crest" knight 3 $1.25 Witch w/hat and cape 3 $1.25 Broom 3 .50 Crystal ball (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  TRU update

Hi all: Stopped by the West End TRU over lunch today. They have most of the 1999 sets (but not Ninja, other than the minifig pack). They also have a small display of 1999 sets in the front of the store (mainly Adventurers). They had ONE Silver (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.ric)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) Well, the sticker I have is red on black, so those are the colors no matter what the books say. :) I can always fall back on being colorblind as an excuse. (...) Not yet, anyway. (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: L3P and the LDAO Minifig Modeller

(...) ahhh... in all honesty, i haven't played with the command line switches on LDLite enough to know what all of its options are.. hehee.. you know what we need??? LDLiteAdd-On!!..heheehe.. just kidding... Steve had mentioned having an advanced (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Those "new" Ziploc Storage Containers

(...) Tim-the-minifig is this horrible mutant kid (still a kid but just as tall as a grown-up) that keeps popping up in the TimeTwisters and TimeCruisers. Some people say that this kid has penetrated the Basicsets. Mark No offence, I'm sure U are (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Robert G. Carney, Jr.'s castles!

Wow! I'm not into castles, but these are great. They're minifig scale too! (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: OFF TOPIC!!!

Also sprach Chris \"HTMLpro\" Alas: : If others have posted "off-topic" messages before, why can't I? There is a difference from 'tangetial' messages and those that are totally off-topic to begin with. On every newsgroup, occasionally a discussion (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) Hey cool, Lego Shienarans. Now... Tall guy, reddish-blond hair, dragons on the arms... I don't think that's doable in puire lego yet, yes? Jasper (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

More:  Next Page >>