 Off-Topic / Fun / 734
Re: Those "new" Ziploc Storage Containers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 07:40:47 GMT

Tim McSweeney writes:
<<<Tim, you're not THE Tim, are you?>>>

Of course I'm THE Tim. I might just not be THE Tim you are thinking of.

Which is Who?

Tim

Tim-the-minifig is this horrible mutant kid (still a kid but just as tall as a
grown-up) that keeps popping up in the TimeTwisters and TimeCruisers. Some
people say that this kid has penetrated the Basicsets.

Mark

No offence, I'm sure U are not this mutant...U aren't, are U ?