 Off-Topic / Fun / 731
Re: Those "new" Ziploc Storage Containers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 00:46:04 GMT

<<<Tim, you're not THE Tim, are you?>>>

Of course I'm THE Tim. I might just not be THE Tim you are thinking of.

Which is Who?

The one with the freckles and the big T on his shirt, of course.  ;-)

Of course <slaps head>  Sorry, The whole timmy thing seems to have missed me
down here in NZ what with just coming out of the dark ages and all.  I
assume he's the dork you see in the 199 catalogue scans on lugnet? I heard
talk of there also being a minifig, is that right?  where can I see one?

Tim(1)

(1) The Genuine Article.