 CAD / 867
Re: L3P and the LDAO Minifig Modeller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 06:50:25 GMT

Terry Keller writes:
But I thought that ldlite had a switch to output that in normal dat format.  I
would think that LDAO would do something similar, unless, no... you think it
may be a bug in LDAO?
-- Terry K --

ahhh... in all honesty, i haven't played with the command line switches on
LDLite enough to know what all of its options are.. hehee.. you know what we
need??? LDLiteAdd-On!!..heheehe.. just kidding...
Steve had mentioned having an advanced panel for setting switches before LDLite
runs from LDAO.. i like that idea...hmmm.. what the hell, maybe i'll try
writing a quick front end for it anyway.. (now that L3PAO is pretty much
wrapped)... i'll look into it.. it *would* be nice if LDLite will convert the
fig files... i hate having to position figs manually...