  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 4121 – 4140 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: MOC: Minifig-scale space droids

Faster large-image download and it will occupy less space on the server. Its an interesting trade-off. Pat J (...) hovering (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Whatever...

(...) No details as such, again I was just pretending a hypothetical (AND I just like to bait you, Larry - XOXOXO). But, since we are talking about you now: Let's just say that you posted to Dear Lego about some desire of your own -- like roll up (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Estimating Piece Count

(...) A bit. I found that it's tough to do. (...) I hadn't thought of "by minifig". I suspect that bulk buckets might not cause that much of an issue by pound, but any guesstimate by pound breaks if you're trying to estimate a pile of Lego that has (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Some Star Wars MOC's

Hi Ho Star Wars fans, This is the first time I've actually contributed LEGO-wise to Lugnet, previously I've just been making a nuisance of myself in various groups ;-) If you'd care to go to (URL) see some of the fun we got up to at the Sydney LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Ohio builders :)

tremor@apk.net (Adrian Drake) wrote in <FsLG3D.5ME@lugnet.com>: (...) This would be great. Any takers? (...) I was thinking of fielding a Majisto/Dragon/Undead army. Just use space stats for them and have at it. I think I can field around half a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Amazing fire truck

(...) Hey, I'm a 6-8 wide fan myself! I would never build a 4-wide truck in "minifig-scale." I consider 6-wide to be a better minifig scale, especially for trucks. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com ---...---oooo-----(_...o---...--- WWW: (...) (25 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mn)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Allanton NZ new creations

Check out my Latest News page for pictures from my recent buildathon. URL below. ( Also showing at the BrickShelf.com Gallery) 1/ Light and dark pink bus stop. 2/ I washed my new work van and it shrunk :) 3/ Aquarium (unfinished as I can't find one (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Another Point to Ponder ...

(...) Hi Mike, As one of the NELUG Brikwars-Fanatics, I wanted to pose a question to you, as the keeper of all knowledge arcane and sacred regarding the game. Actually, I just wanted to get your thoughts on an interpretation of the rules. Here's the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Re: My website is operational

(...) your characters were well designed and creative, especially the elementals. Leviathan (and I don't mean whale, Shiri =] ) is great! I've been trying to come up with a good figure for a water elemental and you hit the nail on the head. Also, we (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Re: New Characters for Dino Island?

(...) AHA! I *thought* so! :-D Two reasons: 1) The "mystery" minifig depicted in the really tiny photos had *RED* legs. 2) Gail is the only "core" Adventurers minifig whose torso design changed from Egyptian to Amazon. Thanks for the new intel! :-D (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Wants/trades/sale list

Okay, I've been sitting on too many projects for too long so it's time to get myself moving. But that also means this post will be kind of scattered, so bear with me. parts wants: 1 brown "rope" bridge, and brown straight ladder (Forestman's (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  [MN] 80 Parts Lots posted to eBay

I've just posted about 80 new parts lots to eBay. Parts are from my recent purchases of Mos Espa Podrace and Night Lord's Castle sets. They can be found at: (URL) Lego - 100 Purple 1x2 grille Tiles No Bids Yet [MN] Lego - 100 Purple 1x2 Grille Tiles (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

Scott A <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:Fvn7s4.Ctz@lugnet.com... (...) exclusive (...) Just [trying to bring in some money while I'm out of work] Jono .oO (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Japanese cool mini-figu site updated

Hi all !! maido ookini!! I am owner of "SANDOU's RISINGSUN MINIFIG HEADQUARTERS". Thanks for your visiting and many praise to my works. My job is Japanese gardener. I want to represent Japanese spirit and OBAKA mind by LEGO MINIFIG. New works are (...) (25 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  25 new parts / minifig lots FA on eBay

I just posted a small round of large parts and minifig auctions to eBay. As always, my auctions have no reserve price and opening bids start at $1. Thanks and happy building! Dan 27 Black 1x2 plate with 2h ladder (URL) Black 4x6 Tile with 12 Studs (...) (24 years ago, 21-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

Sorry - poorly phrased! Yes, I assume that they meant that here in the UK, they will only be available through those two outlets. We already know that they will be available through S@H, and I can only assume that they will also reach Billund and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

Sorry - poorly phrased! Yes, I assume that they meant that here in the UK, they will only be available through those two outlets. We already know that they will be available through S@H, and I can only assume that they will also reach Billund and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  FA (eBay) - Parts and 8480 Final Flog!

Hi all, Just a note that it's ~15 hours before my lots close! To view all of my auctions, click on (or paste in) the address below: (URL) highlights of this auction and current bids are: -A good-sized lot of Revell Robotech Robolink building toys, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Re: NELUG Brickwars 04/01/00 pics are up.

(...) Heh. Yeah, they'll do that to ya. I passed a Games Workshop store in Paris and I couldn't resist stopping in, as I had never been to one before. Even the suave Frenchie gamers were pretty much creepy guys. (...) There are some similarities (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.gaming)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

  Re: The cost of minifigs

(...) LOL! (...) ROFL! Also, if you put a minifig with red body parts, they might look like they're bleeding... ;o) -Shiri (25 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.840)

More:  Next Page >>