 Castle / 4300
Re: Japanese cool mini-figu site updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 16:30:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all !! maido ookini!!

I am owner of "SANDOU's RISINGSUN MINIFIG HEADQUARTERS".

Thanks for your visiting and many praise to my works.

My job is Japanese gardener.
I want to represent Japanese spirit and OBAKA mind by LEGO MINIFIG.
New works are coming soon.
I hope my new works delight you.

Shigeyuki Sandou

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood/9060/english.html