 Castle / 4268
Re: Japanese cool mini-figu site updated
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 03:35:58 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.jp, Masayuki Ogura writes:
Hi all !!:

I would like to introduce my friend's
extremely cool mini-figu site. It's about rearrangement of
minifigure.

Interesting alternate designs for minifigure legs...I will have to
experiment w/ some of these techniques.

From Japanese black NINJA to the famous American movie Matlix,
you can see various rearrangement and a lot of fun.

It was very fun indeed...a great mix of ideas and concepts from video games,
movies, anime, sci-fi...A fresh perspective on some popular topics.

Check this out:
http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood/9060/english.html

Enjoy yourself!

wow!, I certainly did.

Masayuki "NYANTA" Ogura

Thank You for sharing this link

Excellent!!! Very Creative!!! I spent nearly an hour clicking all the links
and viewing the pictures...

a few thoughts:
  The "Akira" scenes were fantastic...I have always wanted to design a Lego
Motorcycle like the red one in the movie...The satellite looked very good
also...

  I like your sense of humor = ) I was considering doing a Monty Python Holy
Grail tribute....yours is quite funny and well represented; I recognized all
the scenes. He actually did the "holy hand Grenade" and taunting
scenes...accurate down to the coconut-toting squire.

  I think the Desperado scenes were interesting...I never thought this movie
would be popular in Japan...innovative uses of "walkie-talkies" as guitars.

I consider the album cover pictures especially good...I laughed at the Red
Hot Chili Peppers cover.

Your webpage was inspiring and entertaining.

                              John