  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 261 – 280 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Don't send them in envelopes (Re: Bring Your Minifig To Work Day)

A heartfelt plea, ---Warning---, I am a technician that has worked on Postal machinery. The Postal service uses machines to sort their mail and would crush and mangle the minifigs. Normal flat letters are okay, but a minifig would catch in the belts (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Reinventing the minifig

(...) One minifig per car is pretty realistic. True, American cars have more than one seat, but if you look at the cars during rush hour they are all carrying one minifig...I mean person. Chris Maybe LEGO is more real than we think? (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.890)

  Re: Non FOTW

(...) Actually, I think there's a sticker on the ones that have the minifig, saying so. (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Collector's Items

I'm a minifig nut... I'll admit it. I collect them like action figures. I've thought TLG aims for my kind to a certain degree. Let's examine the facts: 1)When I got my last S@H catalogue, they advertized an Insectoid set (2965) that pushed the fact (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.announce)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) Carribean (...) The submarine ride is either being demolished or in the planning stage of being replaced. :( Alan (...) my (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: New vs. old (was Re: More 1999 Figs... ?)

(...) BTW, how many people integrate both the older and newer minifigs in their layouts? I've decided to have both in my town. It's kinda like having two different races. They are similar in many ways but there are some important differences too. (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Ha.

(...) Functional, definitely. More fun. It would probably be a huge pack, if it even fit folded on the back on a minifig at all. If cosmetic, then I could just make a chute similar to the cosmetic balloon in the Adventurers' theme. Nah, I want real. (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Do your minifigs need a powerful front loader?

I've just finished some LDraw instructions for a minifig scale articulated front loader. (URL) features working steering and a bucket that is raisable and tiltable. Both bucket operations are easily controlled with a dedicated handle, and both (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Different kinds of Figs

(...) don't forget that the women got to wear skirts made of ~60-degree sloping bricks! also, i loved the reversible hair pieces. sideburns? :) (...) i don't remember jointed-arm kids -- my only jointed-arm-figure set i can recall was homemaker (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Which Shell set this week?

In article <F1K3vs.72v@lugnet.com>, richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net says... (...) Actually _In_ Amersham-on-the-Hill in Woodside Road. I was in there just tonight, got another Ferrarri (they still had a couple left). They have both the premium sets (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) prefer me (...) Now that I have a desk of my own, I have had some smaller sets on my desk, the biggest being the Shell pitstop. It has generated a few laughs, mainly at my expense, but it might have paid a dividend today. Someone came into the (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Thousands of elements auction

Greetings: This is a sort-of midstream combination of my second Lego brick auction and a bunch of other elements that I was trying to figure out how to auction. I have taken the bricks from the auction and put them along with some other bricks into (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Why do I beat my head against the wall?

Thomas Main wrote: <SNIP> Guess what I got in the mail(1) sometime this week? Inside a carefully packed box was the following tableaux. Seated in front of a computer (2) is a minifig(3). He's hefting a pickax and is about to smash the computer. (...) (26 years ago, 8-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Bring Your Minifig To Work Day

Well, heck, I already have 100 or so minifigs here, so no need to bring more in ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer | (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Thousands of elements auction

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition to the bidders via email. I am offering the elements listed (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

Well, The final set designs are sure to cause some stir among LEGO maniacs. I think that alot of people had their expectations way high for the SW sets line. Maybe LEGO will have better and bigger sets in addition to these. At least I'm glad they (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Trading Fodder

(...) Basically, I want anything a minifig can see though that is trans-orange and will fit in a space theme. I am using windows as a generic term. The octagonal canopies are what I'm especially interested in. (...) I figured that you would want the (...) (26 years ago, 19-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

Snowspeeder is originally small vehicle already. It has less than Half of the Length of X-wing, according to the blue prints of Hoth Base hangar from the SW Technical Journal. It looks just OK (if it has a place at cockpit back for a second (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) I don't have them yet. Another person also offered me some of their old Lego, but still haven't received those either. I am thinking maybe they were just humouring me. Fingers crossed, though! ___...___ richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Ha.

Tom McDonald wrote in message ... (...) I discovered when I was six that an average rubber balloon filled with helium was a near perfect balance to one classic astronaut minifig. I had this spaceman floating around my mum's living room... very (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

More:  Next Page >>