  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 161 – 180 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

But by your definition, JarJar IS a minifig: "I agree it's gray. but to me a minifig has to have the torso capable of accepting legs (per the def'n posted), minifig hands, and a minifig head. " The fact that he doesn't come with a standard minifig (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.031)

  File Header request for Minifig Parts

Hi folks, the other day I was flicking through the "Other Parts/M-Library" looking for the "Minifig Top Hat" and it took me quiet a while to find it 'cos there isn't any criteria in naming the different minifig parts. There are: caps, castle (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 1.031)

  Minifig Arm and Minifig Hand

Hi Chris, Hi Orion, When reviewing the PT Minifig Hand I have assembled your two parts. My opinion is that the Hand holder is too thin for the Minifig Arm. Even if Minifig Arm is not in the PT you should contact to agree on the measurements so that (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.031)

  Classic Space Minifigs

I know I'm not the only one that's noticed this, but isn't there a problem with the Original Classic Space Minifigs? I bet the minifigs are screaming, "MUST HAVE AIR!!!" In other words, where are the Lego visors on these guys? Yes I know that visors (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.031)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

My opinion would be: minifig pirate rifle minifig pirate pistol minifig ww rifle minifig ww pistol This keeps everything very simple. If Ldraw users don't know what they are...they probably don't need them in their drawing. as for this: (...) Look (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 1.030)

  minifig crossbow  [DAT]

here is the minifig crossbow. 0 Minifig Crossbow 0 Author: Jonathan Wilson 0 Author: Adam Howard (ring on front) 0 Name: 2570.dat 0 Unofficial Element 3 16 4 -1 0 -4 -1 0 0 -1 -6 3 16 4 1 0 -4 1 0 0 1 -6 4 16 4 4 18 4 4 0 -4 4 0 -4 4 18 4 16 4 0 18 (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.030)

  Re: Is Minifig box #1 lost? MAYBE (read)

(...) supposed (...) Well, not exactly the way it happened. Scott Sanborn had both Minifig box 1 and Minifig box 2. He sent me a Minifig box that I thought was Minifig box 2 (I was next on the list). I took and added parts to the box and then mailed (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.029)

  Re: ldraw newbie  [DAT]

(...) Do you mean LDraw meta-commands? Or some command system called META? Anyway, you could look at LDAO's set of meta-commands for modelling minifigs. At least as a starting point. It's pretty straight-forward. LDAO's minifig modeller generates (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) My wish list: a c-3p0 minifig a chewbacca minifig a stormtrooper minifig some "army men" an emporor minifig more film licences e.g. ghostbusters saving private ryan titanic apollo 13 tron and more... -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.029)

  Re: L3P and the LDAO Minifig Modeller  [DAT]

(...) yeah.. (not to speak for steve... but until he does...) it looks like the minifig modeller uses the new "Meta" command structure that LDlite can interpret... unfortunately LEdit cannot, and neither can L3P... here's sample of a sitting fig... (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.029)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

How about just minifig gun musket minifig gun pistol minifig gun revolver and minifig gun rifle (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 1.029)

  Re: Help needed with Minifig  [DAT]

(...) Sorry I'm late to this party, but you also use LDLite metastatements. ROTATE and nested blocks make it a lot easier to position minifigs manually. In fact, just for an example, here's the output of the LDAO minifig generator. Note that some of (...) (15 years ago, 27-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 1.028)

  minifig.co.uk updated with clearer pics

OK guys I've gone out and brought myself a decent digital camera .. horray So I'll be putting up pictures... lots of pictures on my site in the next few days - there are a few up already. I'll replace all the old ones as well with images you can see (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.028)

  FS/FT MINIFIG ACCESSORIES

MINIFIG ACCESSORIES ---...--- A lot of good pieces available here. All are USED and most are in good to excellent condition. Further descriptions send upon request. Your satisfaction is my priority. Email me if interested in anything. Cut and paste (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Minifig beards

very cool Indeed Issac. They look really good and very in keeping with LEGOs style. You should photo them on a classic smiley for full effect :) (I do realise the white is so as not to distract) Up to your usual high standard. ta (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.028)

  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

(...) I agree it's gray. but to me a minifig has to have the torso capable of accepting legs (per the def'n posted), minifig hands, and a minifig head. I agree that some of the older space fig robots aren't yellow headed, nor is Darth. But I'd call (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Clear minifig dress?

(...) minifig (...) Well, that would explain why I know I have one, but couldn't find it in my parts bins. My Tyco bricks are currently carefully segregated. Frank (25 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.028)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Jake, Not sure how this could be factored into your overall survey but looking at the Bricklink most wanted lists would provide some insight as well. Here is a current sample of the list. Minifigs: Minifig Stormtrooper 175 Users Minifig (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.028)

  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

(...) I don't think anyone did. Not that such a definition would stick anyway. (...) I (personally) count the Explorien white android as being a minifig. And if/when C-3PO comes out, I'll count him as a minifig too (reserving the right to change (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.028)

  Re: keychains .. how many are there ?

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:G5IsKp.FoM@lugnet.com... (...) Jenn (...) possible they (...) minifig (...) minifig (...) the (...) I have uploaded a picture of the keychain and a scan of a activity card as it was used in LL (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.027)

More:  Next Page >>