 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4067
4066  |  4068
Subject:
FS/FT MINIFIG ACCESSORIES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 08:38:51 GMT

MINIFIG  ACCESSORIES

A lot of good pieces available here.  All are USED and most are in good to
excellent condition.  Further descriptions send upon request.  Your
satisfaction is my priority.

Email me if interested in anything.  Cut and paste the items you want and
make me a cash offer.  If you would prefer to trade, see my complete want
list on this message thread.  Shipping is from New York State.  Thanks for
looking.

The sections for minifigs and minifig accessories have been arranged into
numbered lots.  This is to make it easier for you and me.  You can select as
many lots as you wish, but please do not ask me to swap items around or to
split lots.

MINIFIG ACCESSORIES
-------------------------------------
201  1 White minifig surfboard
202  4 complete sets of DrGray mechanics tools
203  3 fire extinguishers, 2 Red, 1 Yellow (use faucets and 1x1 round
bricks)
204  1 Brown hand brush
205  1 Brown suitcase
206  3 oil cans/ray guns, 1 Gray, 2 Black --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3959.gif
207  2 Black deep cooking pots
208  10 Black walkie-talkies/2-way radios
209  10 Black walkie-talkies/2 way radios
210  10 Black classic wrenches/screwdrivers
211  4  Black classic hammers
212  2 classic movie cameras, 1 White, 1 Black --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4360.gif
213  5 Black helmets w/ TransLtBlue visors
214  6  White Space tools --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/30035.gif
215  3  White Space jet packs

216  16 pairs Black flippers
217  1 pair Gray flippers
218  7 pairs Red flippers
219  6 pairs Blue flippers
220  5 cameras, 1 Yellow, 4 black
221  9 Yellow life vests
222  2 Yellow water scooters --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/30092.gif
223  11 harpoon guns, 1 Red, 10 Yellow
224  8 Silver hydrolator crystals
225  9 air Silver harpoons/daggers
226  11 pair Silver spears

227  2 black cloth knot-nets
228  8 DkGray chains
229  1 Brown monkey
230  4 Red parrots
231  3 2x2 White tiles w/ Pirate map
232  4 2x2 working compass
233  3 White oblong Islander shields
234  5 Red boat paddles/oars
235  14 Brown boat paddles/oars
236  4 powder muskets, 2 Brown, 2 Black
237  9 Brown powder pistols
238  12 DkGray cutlass swords/sabers

239  3 2x2 Yellow round tiles with archery target
240  8 Brown Forestmen shields
241  8 various Castle shields, 2 Crusaders, 4 Dragon Masters, 1 Black
Falcon, 1 Fright Knight
241  2 Blue plastic capes
242  6 Black bats
243  3 TransRed magic wands
244  3 DkGray falcon birds/parrots
245  2 Brown Forestmen pointed hats
246  2 Black Dragon Masters knights helmet
247  3 Brown witch brooms
248  10 sets Brown bow/arrow & quiver
249  2 DkGray crossbows
250  13DkGray Castle swords
251  12 DkGray long, coultered axes
252  5 Brown axes
253  5 Black lances
254  5 DkGray lances
255  4 Brown lances
256  16 Brown spears
257  18 Brown spears
258  8 Ninja knives/machete, 4 Gray, 4 Black
259  7 Ninja plastic flags, 3 DkRed, 4 Blue

260  4 pennant flags, 1 each Blue, Red, White, Yellow
261  7  2-clip flags, 1 checkered, 1 Red, 5 White w/ blue ensign symbol (?)
262  8 sets gold coins (32 pieces + total)
263  3 sets White Islanders head pieces (bones, etc)
264  4 sets Blue Dragon Masters feathers (12 pieces)
265  4 sets White classic Castle feathers (12 pieces)
266  4 sets Yellow classic Castle feathers (12 pieces)
267  3 sets Red classic Castle feathers (9 pieces)
268  2 sets Blue classic Castle feathers (6 pieces)

** for additional flags, see my other sale/trade page at --
http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=4045

--end--