 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4049
4048  |  4050
Subject:
FS/FT NEW BELLVILLE ELEMENTS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:43:13 GMT

NEW BELLVILLE ELEMENTS PLUS SPECIALTY PIECES
--------
A lot of good pieces available here.  All of the elements in this section
are NEW, NEVER USED and are all in perfect condition.  Further descriptions
send upon request.  Your satisfaction is my priority.
Email me if interested in anything.  Cut and paste the items you want and
make me a cash offer.  Or if you would prefer to trade, see my complete want
list on this message thread.  Shipping is from New York State to anywhere.
Thanks for looking.

NOTE:  all elements in this section came from one copy of Lego set 5847
Bellville Beach Club which was parted out for specific pieces.  The pieces
offered here are fresh from the box!  Would like to sell or trade as much of
this section as possible to one buyer so am willing to deal here.

BELLVILLE FIGURES AND ACCESSORIES
================================
1  Bellville woman w/ White bathing suit
1  Bellville girl w/ Pink bathing suit
1  Bellville boy w/ Blue bathing suit
1  Yellow brim hat
1  Orange adult life vest
2  Orange child life vest
1  White cloth towel
1  White w/ pattern skirt
1  Pink w/ pattern skirt
1  Gray standing cat
1  Pink hair ribbons wheel
1  2x2x2 Blue bucket w/ handle
4  Gold coin sprue (one set)
1  White clam shell
1  Orange starfish
1  Red crab
1  Yellow minifig camera
1  Black minifig binoculars
2  LtGreen 1x1 round stud w/ 4 spheres (ice cream)
2  Orange ice cream cones
2  White ice cream cones
2  Red ice cream bars
2  Brown ice cream bars

4  1x1 White cone bricks
2  1x1 TransGreen cone bricks
2  1x1 TransGreen cylinder bricks
4  1x1 TransRed round plates
1  cloth White/Pink striped tent canopy
1  Yellow Bellville parasol --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6252.gif
1  4x4x4 Pink cabinet with door and sink opening
1  Orange playground slide and Orange spiral staircase
2  windsurfing assemblies (complete) including surf board,
        plastic sails, horizontal, and vertical supports

--end--