 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4033
4032  |  4034
Subject:
FS/FT Trans Elements--all colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 20:34:26 GMT

TRANSPARENT ELEMENTS FOR SALE OR TRADE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A lot of good pieces available here.  All are USED and most are in good to
excellent condition.  Further descriptions send upon request.  Your
satisfaction is my priority.

Email me if interested in anything.  Cut and paste the items you want and
make me a cash offer.  If you would prefer to trade, I will send my want
list by email.  Shipping is from New York State.  Thanks for looking.

CLEAR
=====
3   2x4x1& 2/3  windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/21.gif
10  2x4x2 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3823.gif
1   10x3x3 windshield (Model Team) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2694.gif

TRANS-YELLOW
=============
2  6x3 windshield/slope --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3939.gif
3  4x6x2 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4474.gif

TRANS-ANTIFREEZE (GREEN/YELLOW)
=================================
2  4x4x2 Canopy Extensions --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2337.gif
1  4x6x2 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4474.gif
4  4x10x2&1/3 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2507.gif

TRANS GREEN
=============
2   4x6x2 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4474.gif

TRANS LIGHT BLUE
===============
3  4x2x2 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3823.gif
4  4x4x3&2/3 helicopter windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2483.gif
5  4x3x1&1/3 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2437.gif

TRANS DARK BLUE
=================
1  6x3x1 windshield/slope --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3939.gif
1  4x6x1&1/3 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6152.gif
1  4x6x2 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4474.gif
2  4x4x1 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6238.gif
4  4x10x2&1/3 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2507.gif

TRANS ORANGE
=============
1  4x3x4 inverted windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4872.gif
1  4x6x2 windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4474.gif
1  2x2 cylinder brick --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3941.gif
2  1x1 brick with side stud --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4070.gif
2  4H antenna -- http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3957.gif
2  4x4 radar dish --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3960.gif
2  6x6 octagonal canopy --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2418b.gif
2  4x10x2&1/3 windshield with detailing (from set 6135) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2507.gif
2  4x4x3&2/3 helicopter windshield --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2483.gif
4  2x2x2 box with matching
door --http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4345.gif
5  8H antenna -- http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2569.gif
7  1x2 grille tile --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2412.gif
8  3-blade Technic propeller
8  Ice Planet minifig saw --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6117.gif
9  2x2 radar dish --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4740.gif
14 1x1 round plate --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4073.gif
14 1x4 cone brick --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4589.gif
18 flex-arm sections 2 to 3 fingers --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/412.gif
24 Ice Planet minifig ski --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6120.gif

NON-TRANS ELEMENTS
===================
1  Black 4x10x2&1/3 windshield with Blue & Red detailing (from 6155) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2507.gif
2  Blue grab jaw holder with Black grab jaws --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4220.gif
2  Blue 3-finger flex-arm piece --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6217.gif
8  Blue flex-arm sections 2 to 3 fingers --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3612.gif
2  Black 1x3 brick with studs on 3 sides --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4595.gif
6  White Technic Fig Ski --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2713.gif

TYCO ELEMENTS  (NON-LEGO)
3  Trans-Smoke 2x2x2 open-back windshields
6  Clear 2x2x2 open-back windshields

    Kevin Salm
    ....The biggest fan of the Gray Lego brick....