 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4048
4047  |  4049
Subject:
CHESTS, BARRELS, PLANTS, ANIMALS, SEA CREATURES--FS/FT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 08:59:53 GMT

BARRELS & CHESTS PLUS FLORAL & FAUNA
A lot of good pieces available here. Most are USED and most are in good to
excellent condition. Further descriptions send upon request. Your
satisfaction is my priority.  Email me if interested in anything. Cut and
paste the items you want and make me a cash offer.  If you would prefer to
trade, see my complete want list on this message thread.  Shipping is from
New York State. Thanks for looking.

BARRELS AND CHESTS
===================
1  Brown base non-shooting cannon
2  Red base non-shooting cannon
12 Brown treasure chests
18 2x2x2 Brown lid-less barrels

TREES AND FLOWERS
==================
4  Green prickly shrubs
4  Palm tree bases with five segments (no 4-prong top piece)
20 Large Green palm tree fronds
4  Large Paradisa Green palm tree fronds [NEW]
8  Small Green palm tree fronds

ANIMALS & SEA CREATURES
=======================
3  Green alligators