 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4045
4044  |  4046
Subject:
Classic Lego Elements FS/FT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 06:07:26 GMT

VARIOUS LEGO ELEMENTS FOR SALE OR TRADE

A lot of good pieces available here.  All are USED and most are in good to
excellent condition.  Further descriptions send upon request.  Your
satisfaction is my priority.

Email me if interested in anything.  Cut and paste the items you want and
make me a cash offer.  If you would prefer to trade, see my complete want
list on this message thread.  Shipping is from New York State.  Thanks for
looking.

BASEPLATES
===========
1  24x24 Blue rounded-corner baseplate --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/367.gif
2  24x32 Blue rounded-corner baseplate (identical to one above only larger)
1  32x32 Black landing pad --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6099p02.gif
1  32x32 Gray w/ Helipad (from 6391) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6100.gif
1  32x32 Black CRAPP (from 6959) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2552.gif
1  8x16 Green baseplate
1  8x16 Blue baseplate
2  16x16 Gray baseplate w/ blue/yellow/green island paint (from 6265, etc)

1960’s/1970’s/1980’s SPECIALTY ELEMENTS
=============================
1  Yellow two-piece firemen’s ladder --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/850.gif
1  complete garage door assembly w/ solid Red door plus extra door frame --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/820.gif
1  2x4 black plate w/ two studs extra tall and hollow
1  Gray medium steering plate --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/804.gif
1  White car steering axle w/ attached 2x4 wheel brick --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/799.gif
1  4x6 Red plate w/steering hole --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/709.gif
1  5x6 Red plate w/ steering hole --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/711.gif
1  16x16 Black plate w/ motor cutout --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3058.gif
1  rectangular Black 4.5 volt battery box (unsure if works)
3  4x6 Yellow dump truck boxes --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4080.gif
1  Yellow steam shovel bucket w/ ball connector
1  4x4 Red winch w/metal crank
2  2x4 Yellow winch --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/73037.gif
3  2x4 Blue winch --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/73037.gif
3  2x4 Red winch --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/73037.gif
1  2x2 Gray finger winch assembly
1  2x2 Black finger winch with firemen’s hose
1  2x5 Red plate with 3 point attach --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3315.gif
1  Black small digger bucket with 3 point attach
2  Yellow small digger bucket with 3 point attach
1  Yellow medium digger bucket with 3 point attach --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3433.gif
1  Gray crane hook --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3127.gif
5  Yellow 2-stud bar --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4083.gif
2  Black 2-stud-bar --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4083.gif
1  small forklift assembly-Black blade
1  large forklift assembly --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4517.gif
1  2x4x2 Red brick with rounded top --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4744.gif
1  2x4x5 Blue brick with rounded top --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4744.gif

1980’s and 1990’s SPECIALTY ELEMENTS
================================
8  2x2&1/3 brick w/ 1x2 side plate & spring-loaded side tube (as in 6248)
4  Black Aquazone propeller assemblies (complete) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6040.gif
2  Yellow Aquazone propeller assemblies (complete) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6040.gif
2  Yellow submarine panels w/ round window--
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/30080.gif
2  Yellow submarine hinged panels w/ detailing --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2582.gif

DECORATED ELEMENTS
===================
1  set of elements from Model Team 5580 (includes 2 train doors w/ glass and
the four decorated 1x4x3 thin wall panels) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4181.gif
2  7x5 White flag w/ clips and Blue imperial insignia
2  7x5 White flag w/clips and skull and crossbones
16 2x2 White flag w/clips and skull and crossbones --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2335.gif
2  2x2 White flag w/ clips and Blue imperial insignia --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2335.gif
1  2x4x2 Red brick w/ rounded top and face --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4744.gif
1  2x6x3 Red brick w/ 8 colored circles --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6213.gif
2  2x4 Red bricks w/ headlights/grill (yellow paint) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3001.gif
1  1x4 Blue brick w/ headlights/grill (silver paint) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3010p20w.gif
1  1x4 White brick w/ headlights/grill (black paint) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3010p20w.gif
2  1x4 White brick w/ headlights/grill (red paint) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3010p20w.gif
2  1x4 Red brick w/ headlights/grill (white paint) --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3010p20w.gif
1  2x2 Yellow slope brick w/ crustacean (from 7141)
2  2x3 Yellow low slope w green & red details (from small Freestyle boxed
set)
2  1x1 Yellow brick w/ Freestyle eye
2  1x1 Red brick w/ Freestyle eye
1  1x2 Yellow brick w/ three-dot face --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3004p51.gif
1  1x4 Yellow brick w/ smile
1  2x2 White brick w/ eye on two sides --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3002peye.gif
28 2x2 Yellow brick w/ eye on two sides --
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/3002peye.gif
2  2x4 Yellow brick w/ smile on two sides
4  2x4 Yellow brick w/ frown on two sides

-- end --