  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 821 – 840 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New set at Big W

Hi all, Today I stumbled accross 6764 Western set - Sherrifs Lockdown at Big W for a very reasonable price......... $19.86. Should mention that this was in Sydney, it may just be worth while going for a drive to your Local store. Its been a while (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

legends
(score: 0.531)

  Re: BBB wheels

(...) Hi. These are not the BBB-wheels of Ben Fleskes. Brickshelf-"Ben" is Reinhard "Ben" Beneke. I think the wheels are different. Ronald (21 years ago, 20-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

beneke
(score: 0.530)

  Re: MS Greundiek - ISCC III Beitrag

In lugnet.loc.de.ni.han, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: Upss.. Schlechter Stil, auf eigenes posting geantwortet, aber nachdem ich die Dateigroßschreibung korrigiert habe ist der Link tot, darum hier nochmal: (URL) Ja, genau hier geht es zur "MS (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.de.ni.han, lugnet.loc.de.nw.dor, FTX)

beneke
(score: 0.530)

  Re: If It Ain't Broke...

"Chris Phillips" <drvegetable@attbi.com> wrote in message news:Hoo1Fs.1E9C@lugnet.com... (...) color (...) how a (...) always (...) yellow (...) new (...) Grey (...) change (...) so why (...) this (...) existing (...) of (...) entirely (...) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.530)

  Re: RCX Virus? - battery output and RCX performance

(...) I think that NiMH should be up to the task at that power level (difference between NiMH and NiCd occur at much higher discharge rate). But maybe there is one or more dead cell that cant't hold its charge? Since NiMH provide 7.2V instead of 9V, (...) (18 years ago, 19-May-06, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.530)

  Re: New colors and other info

<snip> (...) Thanks for the info, Jake. If all new sets are produced with new colors, does that mean that any future Legends sets will use the new colors? I'm assuming it does. For some reason, I can't really get excited about the fact that future (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.530)

  MS Greundiek - ISCC III Beitrag

Hallo Jojo (und eventuelle Lurker)! Soeben habe ich meinen ersten (und vielleicht einzigen?) ISCC III Beitrag hochgeladen. Zu finden ist er hier: (URL) Ja genau hier geht es zur "MS Greundiek">. Warnen möchte ich allerdings vor der nicht ganz (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.de.ni.han, lugnet.loc.de.nw.dor, FTX) !

beneke
(score: 0.530)

  Re: Legofan.org status?

(...) Hey Christian. I apologize that we have not been more clear about what is going on. LEGOFan is far from being dead, but we are certainly in a painful transition phase right now. Richard Morton has been very graciously running the LEGOFan site (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.530)

  Re: My Chosen Hobby

(...) You are absolutely correct on this point, and I couldn't agree more. I've been somewhat taken aback by the tone taken by many here the last few days, particularly with regard to the color change and the BioniCastle issue. Abusing Jake is not (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.530)

  Re: Petition against permanent color changes

To TLG: Please don't permanently change the light and dark grey colors. I *like* the muddiness. Who responded to this anyway in the market research? Parents of children? Kids themselves? They don't buy bulk amounts of the two colors of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.530)

  Legofan.org status?

Hi, everybody. I know that legofan.org seems a bit off topic here, but I have no idea wherelse to ask... The first crash of the forums at legofan.org in April has been taken care of by Richard Morton, one of the admins there, on 29th of April. On (...) (18 years ago, 17-May-06, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.530)

  Re: Fwd from a builder: Colors don't match, among other things!

(...) I am no expert on this aspect, but I don't think the logic is that sound here. I recall an article in a train magazine noting the 'graying' of the hobby. They worried that the average age of subscriber was like 56yrs old. I don't think (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.530)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) We know just a few sets that will come out in 2004. And we do not even know for sure if these new Bionicle sets ARE castle themed. IMHO they are not the new sets are being referred to by Lego as a "city" See here: (URL) you ready to enter the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.530)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) Hi Tim, I think castle fans have some room to complain. However, you do make a good point that Lego Direct has been great about releasing several very nice legends and one moc set. Out of the big three old themes(Town, Castle, and Space), (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.530)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

Even if mecha use bioncle, that still leaves nearly everyother theme. I have seen parts used in space as well but as far as town, pirate, trains, boats, and especially castle, adn whatever else, they are completely useless. What we need here is not (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

legends
(score: 0.529)

  Re: Jambalya!!! (and FOTW)

(...) Janey wrote... without thinking... (shocking) (...) I should have been more clear with this part... upon re-reading, after posting, I realised it could be taken a number of ways. I meant each of these unspoken lugs seem to, or are planned to (...) (18 years ago, 15-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.529)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) I find it funny that Castle fans are the most vocal about being 'left behind' by LEGO, while Castle received two Legends and a MOC set which are absolutely fantasic. Plus, many Castle parts exist on the market today (albeit in Harry Potter (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.529)

  Re: Rumored Castle sets now a nightmare.

(...) William, I think that all of this worrying is not good. I highly doubt that LEGO would replace one of its great themes with Bionicle. It is probably just a new type of Bionicle set. Bionicle will not replace Castle, Town, etc. I think it is a (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.529)

  Re: Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show Pictures

(...) OMG, please dont, I have a hard enough time keeping my hands off you as it is. Janey "Still loving Jason, Red Brick" (okay, thats the end, dead horse, flogged!) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.529)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

Hi Jake, nice to ask us about our feelings, but even if you tell us, TLC will not change back to the old colours, I still wish you would do. Even if that would not heal all the wounds that broke up now. What I personally think about the colour (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

beneke
(score: 0.528)

More:  Next Page >>