  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 621 – 640 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: German Trains, 1930s and 40s ??

(...) I have a Märklin-catalogue for inspiring ideas on classic German trains. You can find it online at: (URL) via: Artikel-Gruppe: Lokomotiven Untergruppe: Dampflok In result you should find over 60 engines. Kind Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) If you watch the pirate minifig auctions on eBay, you may find this figure. I have at least one I got from a minifig lot separately from 6277 or 6286 (the cause of which allowed me to not be too worried about the minifigs being missing from (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 1.448)

  Lego Legends....

I think it would be hard to believe if TLC didn't come out with both Imperial Trading post and the Flagship. I know that these sets would be gobbled up buy us pirate fans. Its a given they will have at least one pirate ship (most likely skulls eye (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Building big

(...) I know that they are releasing the Lego Legends series and perhaps they will reintroduce the Legoland Space series and maybe we can ask the people at Lego to produce a special visor for the Legoland Space figures because without air, they (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

legends
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) Wait a second, what do you mean? How do you know that? I would hate seeing the armada being sold and not the Imperial Trading Post or the Imperial Flagship. How do you know what is being made and not?? (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) Where did this get announced??? I want to own as much of the pirate lego as I can, when is it all being released? (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Lego Legends....

(...) I dont want to see a reissue of the skulls eye schooner, I wouldnt even think of buying one if it came out again. The black seas baracuda on the other hand... (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 1.448)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

(...) Actually, if we onle get ONE new part, I want a metal wheelset with power connection. I want several new parts, but not a huge number (roughly in order of desireability): - Metal wheelset with power connection - Train motor with jumper between (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.448)

  Re: A New Bridge

(...) Great - I love it! Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.448)

  updates

Hi guys, its been quiet for a while so here some newsgroup stimulation #1 so whats your take on the lego classics and legends? I am personally overwhelmed. my wishlist is almost half answered. the frontend loader had to be one of the best!! going to (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

legends
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

Frank - in a separate post (which I didn't see before replying to your request for a link to a picture) Eric confirmed what you had thought - that the figure I'm after is in 6277 & 6286. I guess the likelihood of me tracking him down now is, well (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 1.448)

  Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?

(...) Thanks for the additional tips. I have started trying to keep my eye open for that fig (and a couple of other ones that can be used as generic 18th century civilians) in ebay auctions. So far the only one I saw it in was the one you probably (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 1.448)

  Ship Building Weekend at Scott Sanburn's - Trevor Pruden and Tim Courtney in Attendance

To All, Trevor Pruden, Tim Courtney, and myself had a ship building weekend at my apartment in South Bend, Indiana this last weekend. It was a great deal of fun! We talked on and off about it for a few weeks, and it finally came about this last (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

legends
(score: 1.448)

  Re: On to other news....

(...) It is interesting to know that there are three new versions of Futuron uniforms, including two variations of the black Futuron uniform. The same logo, on both the uniforms and the space craft, are on Legoland Space and Futuron. The red, white (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 1.447)

  Re: Building big

"Jesse Alan Long" <joyous4god2@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GFCMtz.7w1@lugnet.com... (...) will (...) Really??? <sarcasm> I've only been collecting these plastic pieces since I was a wee one, I never realized that </sarcasm> (...) What the heck (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

legends
(score: 1.447)

  Anyone else UNIMPRESSED with the new tech sets?

To be totally honest I don't get the whole hype about the new technic sets (the two off-road cars). I mean, what's so great about them? First of all they're cars: by now the most boring kind of set as everything's been done over and over again. They (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

legends
(score: 1.447)

  Re: buying trains on the internet in Europe

(...) 1st tip: Find someone around to share that amount with you: Reimann is the cheapest place (for Lego sets) in the www that I know. (...) 2nd tip: Usually the webmaster of www.1000steine.de does not support international shipping, but if you (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.447)

  Interesting pieces in set #10015

Take a close look at the roof of the green passenger car (#10015). It looks like there are 10 clear 1x2 plates along the center! If this holds true, could it be a foreshadowing of a set in the Legends line? What sets made use of this plate other (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.447)

  Legends: METROLINER!

(URL) believe Larry P confirmed this in lugnet.trains this morning. I'm *ELATED*. I'm sorry for those who paid $400 on eBay for theirs. :) Iain (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

legends
(score: 1.447)

  Re: Legends: METROLINER!

(...) NOT trying to start a fight but I did want to toss out that although I have bought 5 original sets and my average price for them has been close to that amount, I have no regrets whatever. I got enjoyment out of having them, and I wouldn't have (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

legends
(score: 1.447)

More:  Next Page >>