 Pirates / 2088
Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:45:07 GMT

Frank - in a separate post (which I didn't see before replying to your
request for a link to a picture) Eric confirmed what you had thought - that
the figure I'm after is in 6277 & 6286.  I guess the likelihood of me
tracking him down now is, well not so likely.

Oh well, I guess I can hope that maybe one of these sets will make it into
the Legends Line one day.

G.