 Pirates / 2087
Re: Which set is this Pirate found in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:31:34 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Frank Filz writes:
Could you link to a picture? From the description, I think this is a
figure unique to 6286 and 6277.

Thanks Frank. I took a look at the sets you referenced in the guide but the
pictures are too small to be sure whether the figure I'm talking about is
really there (I think I see him on the far left in the 6277 pic).

Anyway, here's a link to the Brickbay catalog entry for this figure:

http://www.brickbay.com/catalogItem.asp?minifigID=pi053

Now that I went back and looked at the catalog again I see that there are 2
listings for this figure - one with black pants and one with red pants.

So Frank - is this the figure you thought I was talking about?

Thanks,

Greg