 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 214
213  |  215
Subject:
updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2001 18:58:00 GMT

Hi guys, its been quiet for a while so here some newsgroup stimulation

#1 so whats your take on the lego classics and legends?

  I am personally overwhelmed.

my wishlist is almost half answered.

the frontend loader had to be one of the best!! going to burn the credit card
on that one.Just hope they will go for the 5571 (if they do) I will love them
forever.

Still trying to figure out why  the Guarded Inn was picked?

I'm out of my 2 month dark ages... started building some stuff.

Have some new train stuff. no picts aval but will get them up once I redo my
lego webpage. I destroyed the 4-8-8-4 I had when it fell of the shelf 8(
almost had a heart attack. decided to take it apart.

A lighthouse for work, its part of our logo.

some other random stuff.

Praying for a Ames or Kmart buy 1 get 50% off sale. need some more blue
buckets!

So how about a CNYlug? considering the time everyone has I'm sure we would be
keeping is simple say like a webpage to start and discussion?

Wayne