 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 213
Re: Ithaca Area Legos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:57:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Alan Demlow writes:
Hey, Dave.  There's no club here in Ithaca, but there's me!  I'm a CU grad
student and am into trains (largely 12V right now).  Where ya heading to
school, Cornell or IC?  Grad or undergrad?  You could probably come by now and
then to play with my stuff--I'm always looking for an excuse to get the trains
out and run 'em around.

The Lego fans in the area are pretty spread out.  Upstate NY isn't too densely
populated, so there's a AFOL here and an AFOL there but no big concentration.
This makes meetings, clubs, etc. difficult.  In any case, welcome!

I'd like to say that I'll be in upstate NY this fall at school too....in
Niagara Falls.  I am already involved with a Lug in Toronto, but if you
guys (in Syracuse) decided on having a get-together or event, I might
take the time to visit....

Benjamin Medinets