 Local / United States / New York / 99
98  |  100
Subject:
Ithaca Area Legos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 17:31:36 GMT

Hey hey, Ill be moving to Ithaca for college this fall, and was wondering if
there are many places in the area where they sell them.  Also, is there a
club nearby?  Im kinda sad I have to leave alot of my collection at home and
was hoping there is some lego activity in the Ithaca area.  Please let me know!

Dave Amos
http://www.bricktannia.com