  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 61 – 80 of about 6600.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pulling power of different train systems

(...) Mark, sorriely I have broken down the small rig after the test series, so I have no quick access to a wider testing procedure..... (...) The speed of the Emerald is clearly much lower in comparison to 8866. If you run 8866 at a reduced speed (...) (15 years ago, 28-Nov-09, to lugnet.trains)

dead, beneke
(score: 1.617)

  Re: collector lego???

(...) And I want to kiss the employee with the Postal Service who made a big boo-boo with the LEGENDS OF THE WEST stamp sheets about 3 years ago, where the Bill Prickett stamp was not Bill, but his cousin. They only distributed 150,000 sheets (and (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.607)

  Re: effect of motor speeds

Humm... I think I switched the legends. Laurentino Martins (...) (26 years ago, 10-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

legends
(score: 1.606)

  4558 Metro Liner for sale

Is there anyone who wants to buy the set 4558 (Metro Liner)? It is sealed in its package (a little scratched), never opened, never played..... The highest bid so far is over $375 (US) + shipping. Any higher bid is welcome. Reinhard (Ben) Beneke (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

beneke
(score: 1.603)

  Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Just as I started to come out of my Lego Dark Ages, I picked up a few Mega Bloks sets (partially out of cheapness, partially out of interest in the models). I thought I'd contribute my opinions on Mega Bloks... I also got a few Mega Bloks mixed into (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

legends
(score: 1.590)

  Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) I would like to see pics of the Vikings and their boats. I would also like to know when these were made and if they are still available. Please let me know and thanks for the new group. -- Have fun! John John's (...) (26 years ago, 18-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

legends
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Nice review. It is interesting that these are 2 of only 3 MB sets I have. <heresy about to be spoken on Lugnet> Maybe TLG could learn from MB about what kinds of sets they could make more of. : :LEGENDS VIKING SHIP (SET 9604 - 370 pcs) : The figure (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

legends
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

John DiRienzo wrote in message ... : I would like to see pics of the Vikings and their boats. I would also :like to know when these were made and if they are still available. Please :let me know and thanks for the new group. :-- There are a few (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

legends
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Janet Zorn wrote in message ... (...) What's the 3rd set? Not that I plan to buy anymore Mega Blocks. I think I am mostly a Lego purist and other than the weak moment at picking up the MB bucket, the two sets I got I got because they had major (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

legends
(score: 1.589)

  Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Frank Filz wrote in message ... :What's the 3rd set? I stupidly bought Outlaw's Cabin (OC) on clearance at TRU for $5. It was my first MB set and all I knew was the price per piece was far less than Lego. This is one of the WORST packages ever made (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

legends
(score: 1.589)

  Re: All UK Groups subscribed?

(...) It certainly is spam. It does NOT have to be commercial in nature in order to be spam. In fact, back when I played on the MU*, we would call ourselves "spammed" when we were listening to two different places through two different puppets, and (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

legends
(score: 1.578)

  Re: Mega Bloks Overview and review of Legends Viking Ship and Creature Seakers Naval Command

Yes they will, you just have to bug them a bit. info@megabloks.com I believe, or you can call them, 1-800-465-MEGA If you have anything wrong with their sets, (other than you think they stink, that is,) that's broken or missing, let them know and (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

legends
(score: 1.575)

  Re: non- shooting shooting cannons?

(...) Yes, I've also heard about that, but I had not known that the first one was an urban legend. I had heard it from a magazine news show on TV. I think urban legends from another country can easily be spilled into non-serious news broadcasts of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.build)

legends
(score: 1.568)

  McD/Urban legends (was Re: non- shooting shooting cannons?)

legends
(score: 1.566)

  Re: Bulk Ordering - Secrets Revealed.

OK folks, Here's some updates to creating the "LETTER" about bulk sales. 1) Send it to KKK (not Peter Eio) and Jeroen will forward a copy to each member of the Executive Team. We will have to coordinate this so that KKK (mailed) receipt of the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.563)

  Re: The existence of Todd (was Re: **Bad Trader??**

(...) There are legends of a world once wrought with chaotic messages, spam, flame, and the occasional unrequested post from porn and infomercail cites... This world was called RTL. Then the almighty Todd did come, and he did say: "Let there be (...) (25 years ago, 23-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

legends
(score: 1.557)

  Re: Arctic Adventurers

(...) the (...) How about the Lost Continent of Atlantis? If you are going to find a lost civilization why not the mother of all legends. As for woolly mammoths I am not going to disagree that they would be a cool addition, and while we are wishing (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

legends
(score: 1.553)

  The most screwed up minifigs in existance

Hi all, While browsing the Capcom of Japan website, I cam across this: (URL) I wonder where they got the inspiration behind those things.. For all of you who can not read the text on the site (which I imagine will be 99.94% of you), the things are (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 1.552)

  Re: An actual ATAT site!

(...) You are so right!!! Now I just have to find a lt. grey 1x2 brick with a side pin. I also have to get more kits so I can have a few more B-Wings as well as the X-Wings and Speeders. Oh for a S@H in Australia for more parts, especially grey (...) (25 years ago, 22-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

legends
(score: 1.550)

  UK 1999 catalogue #3!

I've just received my third variation of this year's UK catalogue direct from TLG UK. It's just a Christmas version showing the Millennium Slizer on the cover (but not inside) plus full range details of SW Ep 1 sets. All the 'NEW' legends have been (...) (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

legends
(score: 1.549)

More:  Next Page >>