 Local / United Kingdom / 1649
1648  |  1650
Subject:
UK 1999 catalogue #3!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 13:26:16 GMT

I've just received my third variation of this year's UK catalogue direct
from TLG UK. It's just a Christmas version showing the Millennium Slizer on
the cover (but not inside) plus full range details of SW Ep 1 sets. All the
'NEW' legends have been removed, but otherwise it's just a slightly revamped
version of issue 2...

BTW: the catalogue arrived with a copy of the Christmas issue of Bricks 'n'
Pieces magazine and a message to the effect of "Do you know that there's a
LEGO World Club?"!!!

BTW2: Has anyone seen other versions of this year's catalogue such as Toys R
Us ones or any showing more Train items? Are we really only going to see
these three slight variations this year???

Jon.