  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4581 – 4600 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(you didn't say "for the eyes of... ONLY" :-) (...) It's not dead, it's just resting. :-) Calling for a member to be banned is a very serious matter. At least it *ought* to be considered very serious. Unless that call is withdrawn, some answer ought (...) (23 years ago, 18-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 0.317)

  New Ft. Legoredo!!

Did everybody read the newest post from Brad Justus? At the bottum of the post he states that LEGO will be rereleasing Fort Legoredo and several other western sets. A product line I once thought dead is now being revived. While I don't think we will (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.western)

dead
(score: 0.317)

  PNLTC G2K Video for LTCs...

Hi again, folks. I posted before, but it was a sub-thread to another message, and I've lost track of the replies. I've put together a 2-hour video of random stuff during the G2K event, including the longest track run, and most of the longest train, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.317)

  Re: New Chateau MOC

"Carsten Schmitz" <casz@gmx.de> wrote in message news:GoGEz0.A6A@lugnet.com... (...) Hi, Thanks for the compliments. I never use the gaps when rendering LEGO stuff. I agree with you that it de-LEGOizes the model a bit, but I've had a lot of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.arch)

dead
(score: 0.317)

  Re: What one piece would you like to see?

(...) This could be done with slopes that had no stud column. But somehow such pieces seem not very Lego-like. Hard for kids to work with that way. It also multiplies the number of roof system pieces something fierce! You can cut your own bricks in (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 0.317)

  www.swatonline.org goes live

Hello. You may remember my website, SWAT: Some Weird Action Team. Well, it hasn't been updated in a while.... because I was getting www.swatonline.org set up! That's right, your favorite midget-alien-fighting team has gotten itself a new URL with (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

dead
(score: 0.317)

  www.swatonline.org goes live!

Hello. You may remember my website, SWAT: Some Weird Action Team. Well, it hasn't been updated in a while.... because I was getting www.swatonline.org set up! That's right, your favorite midget-alien-fighting team has gotten itself a new URL with (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

dead
(score: 0.317)

  Re: Spiderman Lego set list

(...) They HAVE to include the Wrestling announcer as a minifig!!! In the moviue the announcer is being played by Bruce Campbell! (Of Evil Dead/Army of Darkness, The Adventures of Brisco County Jr., and the King of Thieves from Hercules/Xena fame!) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.317)

  BT Contest: Mobile Message Decoder

Here's my second entry in the Blacktron contest, the Mobile Message Decoder. I'm entering it in category IV: Large Ground Vehicles. (URL) set consists of a cockpit module, a cargo module that carries a rover and robot, and two wheel modules- one of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

dead
(score: 0.317)

  Re: I am officially curious...

(...) :) Nothing wrong with being a night owl. I hope I am always one too! (...) I also have noticed the past week has been unusually dead when it comes to online communication. My home e-mail, my gaming e-mail, even my work e-mail have all been (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.317)

  New grain transport cars

Since I have had still a bunch of Legoredo parts, I tried again to build something in brown. Since the walls are 6-studs high, what is too much for 6wide cars, I had to use a SNOT technic. But that allowed nice small vertical lines in black. If you (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.316)

  Re: new train layout

(...) could easily fill this up already, and still be crowded in some areas. I do like the idea of the figure-eight layout though ... if we have permission to use more room (Eric, any reply to that e-mail?), we could add 6 tables to make another (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

dead
(score: 0.316)

  Re: TALC: Train Show (was: Aussie train org)

(...) Yep! Just gotta get some buildings to put there! (...) Useful for staging trains with minimum "dead time", too. (...) Well, you dont necessarily have to cover the whole area. Also, you might want to leave a hole in the middle for access (under (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.au)

dead
(score: 0.316)

  Re: compensating battery level

(...) Well, I don't know the actual answer to your question - but I do know that there is a tremendous variability from one motor to another *and* from one construction of a particular mechanism to another. (See my report here: (URL) that this (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Phoenix Area Meeting?

How odd - my user profile page has my correct (new) email address (yahoo.com), but the one that show's up here is the old (dead) one. BTW - I have these newsgroups msgs (arizona) emailed to me, and when I tried to reply to you via email, I got a (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

dead
(score: 0.316)

  Re: New photos of record train

(...) your firewall. :-( Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.316)

  Is BricksWest Dead?????

Me and the rest of the gang of Southern California LEGO Train Club had a get together, just doing a run of a set-up in works. OK. Build, have some fun, eat, talk... Talk. On that we began asking about this wondrous BricksWest so spoken of and I and (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.316)

  New photos of record train

Jan was doing some chemical photos of our record beer train with his strongest zoom. I have exchanged a few of my own low quality pictures against scanned versions of the ones Jan took. If you want to see them take a look here: (URL) favorite is (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Is BricksWest Dead?????

dead
(score: 0.316)

  Re: Is BricksWest Dead?????

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GnpFGK.8As@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) Thanks for the info. Sorry I didn't reply like I should have, one of those things must of happened. Anyhow, SCLTC is very eager to join in. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

dead
(score: 0.316)

More:  Next Page >>