  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4221 – 4240 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO Maniac's WebRing

...Greetings from your friends, the LEGO Maniac's WebRing RingMasters: Tim, Kyle and Stephen. ...We're trying to beat the ring back into submission and clean everything back up. Over the next several days we will be going through the list of sites (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce)

dead
(score: 1.101)

  Re: Is BricksWest Dead?????

dead
(score: 1.101)

  Tilting Train Movies: APT and Acela

I have revisited the tilting train construction many times over the past months. I have been exploring designs mods for the model of the British Rail Advanced Passenger Train (APT) as well as newly incorporating a similar tilting mechanism into a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 1.101)

  Re: trolling? (Was all that OT God stuff)

(...) No, I don't think you'd ever notice the trend in any sort of public forum, because while it works, the most common reply to a flame is to flame back. I've kind of noticed that in o-t.debate-- a rather alarming number of the regulars quite (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.101)

  Re: One of my issues with the god of the old testament

This is a helluva lot more rambling than I'm comfortable with... (...) Ah -- I think I see what happened. You had replied to my message, in a fairly (imho) personal kinda way ("personal" as though one person addressing another, not "personal" as in (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.101)

  Re: The Faith Issue

Hi Rick and all, The main points in this post that I agree with, are: (...) Oh-so-totally-true. What *you* believe is what matters. My beliefs are very different than, say, my Jewish friend Mimi's beliefs. It doesn't matter that we are both Jewish - (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.101)

  A small (and my first) train animation done with MLCad

Hi all, after playing around with nearly all (common) features in POV-Ray - like radiosity, media, fog etc. - I have finally started the latest excurse into working with the clock variable. Here comes my first small animation movie (1.5 MB) of the (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.101)

  Re: Is BricksWest Dead?????

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message news:GnpFGK.8As@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) Thanks for the info. Sorry I didn't reply like I should have, one of those things must of happened. Anyhow, SCLTC is very eager to join in. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickswest)

dead
(score: 1.101)

  Re: A small (and my first) train animation done with MLCad

(...) Thanks Jeroen, for pointing this out! I havn't used Anton's parts so far, but I may give them a try with one of my next renders. Leg Godt! Ben (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.101)

  Re: A small (and my first) train animation done with MLCad

(...) Dear Tim, take this as not more than a first test run.... I did several runs so far in which I was playing around with anti alias (the POV-Ray manual tell NOT to use it, while I found it looked way better with AA-settings). I also tested (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.101)

  Re: A small (and my first) train animation done with MLCad

(...) Dear Jindroush, Jeroen has given a good explanation why the window flickers. I have now exchanged the LGEO code for the part within the pov-file against standard coding without LGEO and that problem is solved. Since radiosity slows down the (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.101)

  Is this group dead??

Hi, is Java for LEGO dead? I am interested in LEGO if it has a Java version for the RCX but it takes some activity to get a bug free VM for the RCX...or? /Morten (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

dead
(score: 1.101)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 11/16/01

(...) wanted to build one. The Gunstar is one of my favorite ship from movies (...) If you keep slacking but come out with stuff like this then by all means KEEP ON SLACKING!!! David. "I guess I just don't get it. Why would anyone go through the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.101)

  Re: Short Comic #3

(...) Hey Pawel, great job again! As Tony said, awesome job putting the figs in motion for the pics. My favorite part is where Blade comes flying from behind the soldiers' backs and slashes them, and they both say, "Did you hear something?" and then (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 1.100)

  Re: Consumer affairs - UPDATE!

(...) I would prefer not having to reply my own post, but it appears I spoke too soon... I phoned the said # today, and I kept trying it for half an hour unsuccessfully. So I phoned "Telecom", and they told me that the number was "broke" (?)... I am (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 1.100)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

(...) Ya..we are kinda at a dead end just now. Peter Jarvis has tried to find out more, but with no luck so far. Supposedly, the shop moved to Vestal somewhere but until we can nail down the coordinates any trip there will have to wait. Plus, if the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

dead
(score: 1.100)

  Re: It's brawl night in the kiddie pool

(...) <snip> Hear hear. It was soooo nice to read debates. There were actually intellectual topics being discussed. Midwest or not, Chris, you're dead-on in this case. Somebody's got to put an end to this silliness that keeps ensuing between these (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.100)

  infringement of my privacy

(...) What gives you the right to delete that? Did I even imply I wanted you to? Is this the kind of thing you normally do? I see this as a gross infringement of my privacy. I demand an apology. (...) I think I have 3 id's on Lugnet. One I can no (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.100)

  Re: Ultimate Mini-fig scale X-Wing

(...) Nowhere, really. I had the Incredible Cross-section book, looked at the X-Wing from all angles in Rogue Leader, and the experience from building a UCS X-Wing (which I don't like-and no I don't own it). (...) Hmmm...I'm quite sure my entire (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.099)

  The *real* Phantom Menace and the fall of the republic

Hi all, I have been observing recent events in the world, and i just have to say, the governments in some of the major western powers (UK, Canada, and especially the US)have lost their marbles completely. Most other parts of Europe seem to have (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.099)

More:  Next Page >>