  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4141 – 4160 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002

I'd like to thank Frank and everyone else who made this game happen. I got suckered because I thought I was going to see some animation stuff, but due to the room change, I wandered into the begining stages of the game. After a few minutes of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

dead
(score: 0.346)

  Re: R11 -- a brick too far

(...) are they ever??? (...) i thought "we" agreed that the flag will be in a known position (dead center of the table) and that you are free to angle your robot as much as you want within the 18" starting square. (...) the reach across is a known (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.346)

  Re: rtlToronto13: rtlToronto/castle1

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:GzrnFw.DAo@lugnet.com... (...) Maybe he can't post from work? I can't figure out how to post from work. I can via the web interface, but then it sends the stupid confirmation email to my (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair

Erik really gave us the goods in his last review of these new "Dragons" items. All of his observations are very thoroughly thought out and dead-on target. And I agree that wargamers are at least part of MB's intended audience with this line. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.346)

  Re: WORLD RECORDS at Braunschweig Train Event 2000!

(...) Yes, we all had lots of fun, but now - after not more than 60 hours we had for bringing the stuff to the airport, building, playing, photo-shooting, talking, eating and cleaning up again - it is all over again. Some of our guest are still (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.346)

  Re: WORLD RECORDS at Braunschweig Train Event 2000!

(...) Sorry, no it was just a fan meeting without any contact to offical parties. We are glad, that Lego-Germany seems to get awake and more interested in fan activities at all. (...) Our credit was just the fun we had while doing it. :-) (...) The (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Most expensive space MOC ever????

(...) It was just a joke of a space freak to shock us trainies.... ;-) (...) (URL)...though I have to say that you have a lot of beautiful rolling stock. The (...) Thanks! (...) (URL)-- (...) Best Regards, Ben, HoMa, Jan.K (in the middle of the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.346)

  Thanks For A Wonderful Event!

I'd like to express my appreciation of WAMALUG all those involved with organizing and sponsoring Brickfest 2002. You made it a wonderful event, and have given me some great memories. Special thanks goes to: * HiTechnic (John Barnes and Stephen (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

dead
(score: 0.346)

  Lovely houses in Braunschweig!

Hi, at the 5th German LEGO® Train Club event at Braunschweig airport we have seen a very impressive collection of any kind of house buildings, mostly facades. See an Amsterdam facade build by Jojo at: (URL) pictures at: (URL) Holger, Jan (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.build)

beneke
(score: 0.346)

  Most expensive space MOC ever????

Hi spacies, at the 5th German LEGO® Train Club event at Braunschweig airport we have probably seen the most expensive space MOC? See the picture at: (URL) pictures at: (URL) comments ;-)) ?? Regards, Ben, Holger, Jan (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

beneke
(score: 0.346)

  WORLD RECORDS at Braunschweig Train Event 2000!

Hi folks, today the 5th LEGO train event was held in Braunschweig (Ben's home-town)!!! We had: - 1. Record: Most identiacal cars: 108 beer-cars (from #2126) pulled by 2 engines with 3 motors togehter - 2. Record: Longest pulled train with only (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

(...) That was "theme", not "beam". The Technic theme is not dead. -TJ (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

dead
(score: 0.346)

  My Thoughts on BrickFest 2002

Well, now that I'm feeling a little more rested (after spending a day at work struggling to stay awake), I thought I'd share my thoughts: - I really appreciated the airport pickup. Everything went smoothly (including watching TJ Avery hauling my big (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

dead
(score: 0.346)

  Re: What's left?

It has changed nearly 6 months ago, and I've updated my profile here with the new email (mdublade@yahoo.com), but for some unknown reason when I post in the newsgroups it keeps showing the old (and very dead) AOL email. (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 0.346)

  My scattered thank-you's

...Still recovering... likely will be for some time. But I wanted to try and capture some of my favourite images of the fest. I know I will think of at least twice as many entries tomorrow, but I wanted to quickly fire off the first batch of things (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

dead
(score: 0.346)

  first pictures of German Train Event online

We have started our 5th train event quite successfully. First pictures are uploaded at brickshelf in a new folder: (URL) have been some 8-wides and a gallery of 5 (!!) copies of 7750. Regards, Ben (+ Jan K. + HoMa) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.346)

  Back From Brickfest

I'm back from the 'fest and I just wanted to drop in a quick note to say how wonderful it was. I'll definitely write more about it and provide much more detail later. I'm quite tired now and my wife definitely thinks I've spent too much time with (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: I forget what part Chris Leach: MOT and ATSF did well in LD... will we see retail availability of trains again? A: MOT WILL be seen in retailers again... TRU maybe. But track, (which we realise (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

dead
(score: 0.346)

  Re: Brad J Brickfest 2002 Keynote Speech synopsis

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes: Part 4: ?:Harry Potter, how long does the license run? A: not sure, can't comment: LFB: Can we get better discounts on MASSIVE quantities say club projects? A: We have a concern that we don't want (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

dead
(score: 0.345)

  MichLTC / MichLUG at GATS - Grand Rapids, MI - July 12th-14th, 2002 - Wrap-Up

MichLTC / MichLUG - Great American Train Show (GATS) - Deltaplex - Grand Rapids, Michigan - July 12th-14th - Scott's Report To All, MichLTC had a great show at GATS in Grand Rapids. It was a lot of fun, with a lot of work, but it was, in most (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug) !!

dead
(score: 0.345)

More:  Next Page >>