 Trains / 8927
Re: WORLD RECORDS at Braunschweig Train Event 2000!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 02:54:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh writes:
Ben,

Where any of these records documented by anyone official such as Guinness or
LEGO?

Sorry, no it was just a fan meeting without any contact to offical parties. We
are glad, that Lego-Germany seems to get awake and more interested in fan
activities at all.

I'm not doubting your claims, I would just hope that you get the
proper credit for any actual World Records.

Our credit was just the fun we had while doing it.  :-)

I really liked the pictures, it's nice to see all the different styles of
LEGO trains together in such massive quantities.

The reality was much more impressive than any picture can tell. It was just
great!!

"Leg Godt"!

Ben, Holger, Jan