  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4121 – 4140 of 6562.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Building Philosophy: Bricks vs. Beams (was Re: Technic's Dead)

For clarification: "beam" = studless beam (e.g. (...) I think each has its own place, which is governed by necessity. We cannot compare equivalent constructions to judge the better piece. For example, if you think of replacing a brick with a beam in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

(...) I don't think Brad Justus and/or LEGO Direct alone can resurrect Technic as we have known it. But I must agree that some of us are losing faith. LEGO (meaning the parent company) needs to take a look at the success of their own Mindstorms (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 0.348)

  Re: Bart Simpson, LEGO sculpture

(...) Hard to find the superlatives to describe your model, since we all know there will be certainly a bigger, more impressing sculpture in a short while again. I'm speachless about your productivity! Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)

beneke
(score: 0.348)

  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

(...) I just read the lugnet.trains group and try to read the highlighs. Your posting became highlighted, so I found it at last... (never been in this corner of Lugnet before) (...) If I should reach step 26 and still be able to have time for (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

beneke
(score: 0.348)

  Re: the evolution of lego sorting

[...] (...) Dear Remy, great article! Every single word is 100% true and I'm still laughing about our shared experience. BTW: I just reached more or less step 22. Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

beneke
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Links Management Thoughts

(...) I know that I don't have admin access to the Lugnet server, but I wouldn't mind helping with working out a practical solution (which would suit me). I am sincerly against doing things by hand, if I can work out a way to automate them (I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Re: I need technic!!!...!!!

(...) Brad Justus stated at BrickFest 2002 that Techinc was not dead. I think he indicated that new sets were coming out in the third quarter. Also, pictures from the Altered States Magazine covering Toy Fare indicate possibly 3 or 4 new medium to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Re: I need technic!!!...!!!

"Todd Thuma" <thumat@gactr.uga.edu> wrote in message news:H07ywx.98@lugnet.com... (...) I have been saying this since the release of the 8485 Technic Control Center II, but I'd love to see massive Technic dinosaurs. Up to three to four feet long (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Is Castle World dead?

Troy and all, Your observation is correct; the Castle World site has not been updated for months. Unfortunately, the Isle of Mist was a wonderful idea on paper, but the execution left something to be desired. Lack of time for *all* of the admins (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Re: New MOC - Escher's 'Balcony'

(...) That is a dead-on rendition! Nicely done. Did you see the Escher Waterfall done up in LDraw that one time? That was pretty cool as well. Again, wonderfully made! Dave K. (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.build)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Is Castle World dead?

(...) Troy I am glad you bought this up. This was one of the reasons I wanted to be an admin because I new sooner or later this would happen. Maybe they should have substitute Admins or something. (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Re: New MOC - Escher's 'Balcony'

(...) No, I haven't seen that. Does anyone have a working link? I found a reference to it in an old LUGNET post, but the link seems to be dead. I also vaguely remember seeing someone's version of Escher's "Relativity". If anyone can provide me with (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.build)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

Hmm.. this is beginning to seem a lot like that dead page: (URL) me see if I can get Todd to revive it, but also make it editable by users for adding non-tele specials and deleting items as they run out.. -Suz (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Links Management Thoughts

Hi all, I hope I’m not jumping the gun or stepping on any toes by posting about this when I myself am not a Lugnet Admin, but my curiosity on the matter is strong... I was wondering if anyone had a complete and comprehensive list of links to all (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Is Castle World dead?

I just stumbled accross the Castle World website again, and noticed that it hadn't been updated in quite a long time. So long that the top thing mentioned is The Gathering at last years Brickfest. Is the site still being updated? I'm sure that there (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Re: S@H Brochure--discounts

(...) I posted this a while back (crossed to admin.general): (URL) of the text from the dead page could be organized and put in the left frame. -Rob (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Ancient Greece

On the Lego Adventurers page, you mention 'adventures in ancient Greece'. PLEEEEASE make this a theme, not just a game. While you're at it, make a Roman theme (Legomanicus Maximus-hah!), Venice (liquid filled baseplates-kidding!-I do want Venice (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Re: Minifig torsos - rename suggestions

(...) Do we want to use a letter just for RR??? that's a dead subtheme, right? Presumably no new torsos are coming. (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

dead
(score: 0.347)

  Small update of the FGLTC pages

Hi Folks, as posted before we have had a Lego® fest in late December and it was probably the biggest Lego® fan meeting in Europe so far. Even if many of you might have seen photos of the event uploaded at some brickshelf galleries, I have made up a (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.347)

  Re: The Royal Train Website

(...) Thanks for sharing these great pictures with us! I love the models and the way you work on your pictures to give them a touch of rendering (as someone mentioned before). Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

beneke
(score: 0.346)

More:  Next Page >>