Re: Is Castle World dead?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:47:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I just stumbled accross the Castle World website again, and noticed that it
hadn't been updated in quite a long time.  So long that the top thing
mentioned is The Gathering at last years Brickfest.

Is the site still being updated?  I'm sure that there have been alot of
castle related things in the last year that are worth mentioning.

Troy

Troy I am glad you bought this up. This was one of the reasons I wanted to
be an admin because I new sooner or later this would happen. Maybe they
should have substitute Admins or something.