  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3821 – 3840 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Thomas' Annie, Claribel; and some Troublesome Trucks

(...) enough Yoda brown (which is almost dead-on correct for color matching them) to build mine. As far as I know, the 1x1, 1x6, and 1x8 burnt orange brick didn't even come out until the recently released Privet Drive set. So start pounding the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.362)

  Re: How to get apart that structure?

(...) I think the guy in the middle has to be Thomas Schlosser. Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

beneke
(score: 0.362)

  Re: I finished my Star Destroyer!

(...) I'm sorry, but two fact stopped me from taking 'in progress' pictures: 1) the quality of my camera 2) the excitement of the building. No way was I inserting pauses in the building process. Well, only to eat, to sleep and to work. No use (...) (22 years ago, 17-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 0.361)

  lugnet visa www.1000steine.de (was: Re: Shop in Hamburg für gebrauchtes Lego?)

(...) [snip] Hallo Christian, ich finde Deine Entschuldigung hier gar nicht angebracht. (Das weißt Du sicher auch, aber Du bist halt ein allzu höflicher Mensch). Ich finde das Verhalten von Carsten dagegen ziemlich daneben. Und lugnet.local.de ist (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 0.361)

  Switching yards that actually work

I've been dabbling with track designer, making switching yards. The latest thread on diagonal track layouts has given me some more tricks to get it to actually line up at the beginning and end with 8- or 16-stud intervals. The following issues make (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.361)

  Re: New Train Cars

(...) them out by selecting (...) Hi Thomas, great work! I wondered about the Basel and Genova bricks on your blue box cars: you know those are from the rare 113 train? That was the first train ever by Lego.... But your waggons are worth to bear (...) (24 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Motor Control Register (0xf000)

(...) As it is, it seems[1] that two of the three NAND gates in the 74HC10 are being used as a driver for speaker output (it's odd that it's two, not one though). So, this leaves one three input NAND gate to do the decoding. Now that I think about (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

dead
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Message boards on LEGO.com?

(...) Maybe it's not really quite up and running? If you go to the front page, www.lego.com, there is (at least for me) a "message boards" link in the lower left corner which leads to (URL) ... this, for me anyway, is a dead link... Does it work for (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.361)

  Re: hmmmm... What about us?

(...) Hey, Matt, you have obviously never been to Denver. There is a reason why they called that movie "Things To Do in Denver When You're Dead". Even with a Lego store, I'd take Adelaide over Denver any day. Do you realise just how far it is to the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

dead
(score: 0.361)

  Re: LEGO Club Image

(...) Thanks Jake, for the fast reaction! I have 2 further questions concerning the theme gallery: - is there a plan to make the partizipation in this contest a little more safe? For e.g. you could demand an second picture, which shows the model in (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

beneke
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Vote against/for...

(...) I tell you, the word "terrorism" gets so over/misused. The purpose of terrorism is to evoke fear in a GP for the purpose of swaying opinion. We dropped the bombs on Japan to bring about a quick end to the war (that *they* started BTW), not to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.361)

  Re: "Perfect" Technic little bits storage at Costco

Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:H5Dpq0.GLL@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) It (...) fill (...) Zag are great. most of my LEGO is in these guys (URL) draw dividers occaionally annoy me by jumping out, mixing 1x1 plates but apart (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.storage)

dead
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Battle brick?

(...) Oh, I think Steve knows our style real good now :) Seriously, I agree, though I'm less concerned with the RCX (which, after seeing Robert Ziman's bowling pin entry for rtl11) than the breaking of beams and other Technic components. Gears and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.360)

  Re: April Fools Day is coming

(...) The reaction of the Lugnetters can still be found here: (URL) still have my fun reading some of those messages.... Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 0.360)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Well, I'll back you for the curatorship then, being that you're the only person who honestly really wants to attain curatorship of castle and make some important change. (haven't seen many other takers as of yet.) Here are a few ideas for you. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.360)

  Re: MOC: BR52 Steam Locomotive

(...) [Snip] (...) Great job Shaun! Your engine is one of the train MOC highlighs for this year. And a missing motor is no problem at all in my eyes: you could place it under any car. Leg Godt! Ben (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.360)

  Re: 7745 Question

(...) My two 7745 sets are baught as used sets and have been correct built up like seen in the instruction. Both have each two mirrored printings on those 1x4x3 thin wall parts. Regards, Ben (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Some gorgeous work

(...) Indeed it is! Ben Beneke emailed me that link a little while ago since we were talking about Castles and Pirates. That's a great site with a lot of nice touches. I like the market area. I've found several ideas I want to borrow from as things (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

beneke
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Some gorgeous work

(...) Indeed it is! Ben Beneke emailed me that link a little while ago since we were talking about Castles and Pirates. That's a great site with a lot of nice touches. I like the market area. I've found several ideas I want to borrow from as things (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

beneke
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?

(...) It's pretty much impossible actually. I'd like to be able to just side-step a track in by one straight's length (16 studs) for a layout, but the only way to do it with correct geometry is to branch it in with a point and leave the straight-on (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.360)

More:  Next Page >>