 Trains / 10536
Re: New Train Cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 08:20:10 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Cook writes:
I have updated www.lguage.com to include some new train cars.  Please check • them out by selecting
the "NEW" items and LMKWYT:
Outside Braced Box Car
Double Door Box Car
Single (sliding) Door Box Car
Statue of Liberty Box Car
PS Covered Hopper
Heavy Duty Flat Car
Hopper
Reefer
Passenger Station

Hi Thomas,

great work! I wondered about the Basel and Genova bricks on your blue box cars:
you know those are from the rare 113 train? That was the first train ever by
Lego....

But your waggons are worth to bear those bricks. Your page is one of the best
recourses I know for freight trains and it shows the possibilitys you have in
6-wide.

Leg Godt!

Ben