 Storage / 1221
Re: "Perfect" Technic little bits storage at Costco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:49:35 GMT

Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
Zag makes a good product.  I use one of their larger storage bins for my
building selection of basic bricks:

http://www.zag.co.il/products_inner3.asp?Super_id=1&Sub_Super_id=1&product_l
ine_id=77&Sub_Sub_Super_id=17&this=651

(you can deep link, Tom.  see?)

It's larger than what you're describing, but I LOVE the removable bins. • It
allows me to just pull an empty bin and go to my main brick storage to • fill
it up.  Plus, the plastic is a nice solid construction.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

Zag are great. most of my LEGO is in these guys

http://www.zag.co.il/products_inner3.asp?Super_id=1&Sub_Super_id=1&product_l
ine_id=80&Sub_Sub_Super_id=17&this=667

The draw dividers occaionally annoy me by jumping out, mixing 1x1 plates but
apart from that they are dead handy.

--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado