  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3641 – 3660 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Critical Thinking

(...) Well, that's an easy one. Einstein's dead, so I have to go with J2. However, were Einstein alive, I'd expect he wouldn't be 8wide infected and therefore I'd go with Einstein. <grins, ducks and runs> ++Lar (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.146)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

(...) Whoa!.. Dead men?.. This is the most weird reasoning that I ever heard..:-) It seems that you choose your belief system very(!) critically..:-) Selçuk (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.146)

  Re: Veracity, the historical record, and supernatural events

(...) Ack, my ears are burning! (Or are those my cloven hooves?) :) Guilty as charged, at least as far as history generis. (...) It's not so much that things can't be proven to occur as that human language is made up of signifiers--and like the old (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.146)

  Re: Sluggites unite with Larritarians? (was: Re: Veracity, the historical record, and supernatural events)

(...) At this point, my cow-orkers all think I'm nuts. LOL, indeed. Wasn't there a line about "Light fuse on ++Lar, set on ground, and walk away quickly"? (...) Never heard of it. Found some links to it, but they were all dead. Seems that Dryer has (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.146)

  Re: Libertador - Light Penetration Fighter

(...) Isn't that basicly irrelivent if the capital ship can use its heavy weapons on such a large target? Of course it could be argued that smaller mass means more efficent engines and faster more manuverable fighters. This of course would be more (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.146)

  Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts

(...) Yep, I'm pretty sure most of us would agree that making *all* parts available would be ridiculously expensive (from TLC's point of view at least). (...) I have a feeling that those people talking with TLC about good parts are representative of (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

dead
(score: 1.146)

  Website Help

I just got my own website with its own domain name and put up a little bit f stuff on it. When I tried searching for it with yahoo.com, it didn't come up! Even when I used words specific to the site! Is there something I need to do to get it to come (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

dead
(score: 1.146)

  Re: monitoring motor revolutions

Kris wrote (...) As stated by Lester and Bernd, navigation in a 'real' world environment is somewhat complicate. Due to limitations in accuracy, it is nearly impossible to perform the 3 basic tasks mentioned by Bernd. (...) First i thought, that it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

dead
(score: 1.146)

  RoseArt Freestyle Puzzle

Hey all, I was baby-sitting (= BS-ing, hehe) last night and found something of interest. The girls had a RoseArt puzzle with the LEGO and Freestyle logos on them. Turned out the puzzle pieces (interlocking, but bad quality) had designs that resemble (...) (24 years ago, 11-Dec-00, to lugnet.basic)

dead
(score: 1.146)

  Re: eBuisness Model

Amnon, I think you may have misinterpreted my message, likely because I misinterpreted yours :] I assumed you meant that any average Joe consumer off the street would be able to design their own sets, set up a site, and sell them. This I think is (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

dead
(score: 1.146)

  Re: HES Valhalla - Pics

(...) Hmmm. Need a BIG puddle.... (...) Well, its kind of a 'heaven where wounded (yes yes, no, not actually dead) warriors go'. In keeping with the Port Block Yards ((URL) ethos, His Excellency's Ship Valhalla sails the 1940's Pacific, out of Port (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

dead
(score: 1.146)

  Re: 4512 Cargo Train, Dk Grey or Dk Bley?

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes wrote: [SNIP] (...) Hi Jonathan! Lego has obviously done production runs in 2004 or later. I bought sme sets of 4512 at sales prices recently. Have a look at this bundle with 4512: (URL) might get timed out for (...) (19 years ago, 10-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.145)

  @Jojo : Ja, ich habe IHN gefunden!

Hallo Jojo, (und wenn Du - geneigter Leser dies hier liest und nicht "Jojo" heißt, so troll Dich - denn Du bis nicht gemeint!) ansonsten @Jojo: die Überschrift sagt es ja schon ich habe ihn, den aktuellen und einzigen entdeckt und IHN als erster - (...) (19 years ago, 11-Dec-05, to lugnet.loc.de)

beneke
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

(...) <snipped long references about history of Christmas> My point was that Christ's significance is not limited to what He said and did 2000 years ago, but also who He IS - today - present tense - as in alive and risen from the dead. The history (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.145)

  flourescent lights

I made an interesting discovery the other night... I found out that the RCX and the IR tower don't get along with flourescent lights. I was trying to download a program, completely oblivious to the flourescent light on my desk shining right down on (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

(...) Having sucked up a whole previous debate's worth of this sort of attack, I'm going to address this briefly. I am not blind, nor am I proceeding along a path of destruction any more certainly than you are. I'm sure it's possible to discuss (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Problems with Christianity

(...) (URL) then did we receive our holidays (holy days) with their customs and traditions _ Christmas as well as Easter, Halloween, and Mardi Gras? Each of them has come to us from ancient Babylon, through Rome, through the Roman Catholic church. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Interim Trip Report - Part 5

Well, I guess this really is the final trip report, being written from the comfort of my own home... Last night was a bit hectic as I realized I had way over-bought and now faced the prospect of trying to pack everything. The Rubbermaid tub I had (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

dead
(score: 1.145)

  First Knight film

I was watching the king Arthur film 'First Knight' and i couldn't help noticing how Arthur's castle looked exactly like set 6091, it had blue roofed towers and had the same colour scheme. And even more surprising was the fact that prince Malagants (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 1.145)

  Re: Polyamory

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G5pyGI.Dss@lugnet.com... (...) my (...) usage. Well, there was that time you were curious about my doctortate. (...) fiat (...) Not my point Larry. However, you are still wrong. Much (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.145)

More:  Next Page >>