 Basic / 58
57  |  59
Subject:
RoseArt Freestyle Puzzle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.basic
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 02:48:51 GMT

Hey all,

I was baby-sitting (= BS-ing, hehe) last night and found something of
interest. The girls had a RoseArt puzzle with the LEGO and Freestyle logos
on them. Turned out the puzzle pieces (interlocking, but bad quality) had
designs that resemble Freestyle pieces. It was kinda weird, but the point
was building a "road" and playing with lego on it. Most of the pieces had
two interlocking-thingies, a few had three or one (forks in the road, and
dead ends, I guess).

Has anyone heard of this or seen it before? There was no number on the box,
as far as I could tell.

-Shiri