 Off-Topic / Debate / 8114
Re: Critical Thinking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 13:51:45 GMT

Do you "know better" than Einstein or Hawking?

Yes.  About many things.  Who do you suppose knows more about LEGO trains,
John, you or Einstein?

Well, that's an easy one. Einstein's dead, so I have to go with J2.

However, were Einstein alive, I'd expect he wouldn't be 8wide infected and
therefore I'd go with Einstein. <grins, ducks and runs>

++Lar