  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3561 – 3580 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: WHAT THE...

(...) Actually, I don't think there is anything special about that, it can be done with doors of that type. The stickers and the bank minifig are the rarest things in this set. (that is I think they are). -dead (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Mister Joe-Joe

Introducing Mister Joe-Joe! He's here to cheer up the troopers! Touring for the Pisces Clan (despite they're all dead).... (URL) or if anything doesn't work. Evil Wayne ---...--- "There's a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness". (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: From Harry Browne

(...) to (...) As a grad student, I had to occasionally request inter-library loans internationally. It is no problem. (...) But virtually everyone over the age of twelve exhibits enough clue or discipline not to shoot people at random, or for petty (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: From Harry Browne

(snippage of book suggestion, thanks, but I don't think we would have access to a copy here in Newfoundland) (...) Because, just like the NRA says, guns don't kill people, people kill people. A gun is as harmless as any other 10 lb object, at least (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database)

"Overview and Definitions lugnet.com (“LUGNET”) is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and exchanging information about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Next meeting?

What's up everybody. Anyway Ambler was really awesome-we rocked the place. Anyway about next time-I may have a place we could have the meeting. Its accessable to the NJ Turnpike and Rt 76 from Philly. I'll let ya know what happens with that. And (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

dead
(score: 1.150)

  Re: Question on numbered stickers with Shell sets

(...) It's a series of 1-9. Actually, I thought there were ten in the series. Are you sure there weren't more? or did you get them all? -dead (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

Steve, If you are willing to use non-lego parts, there is a reliable solution. You can build a limit switch that does not use any sensor inputs. You need two "normally closed" switches, and two diodes. Solder a diode across each switch. Wire the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

There's a lot of activity around Lego trains. Clubs, fans, shows, web sites, and lots more. If you look around, you should find some suggestions. Try this page for starters: (URL) a page with some information on point motors: (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Another DIY sensor

Umm. (...) No I didn't! My laptop has a glide point thingy so I don't have box full of dead mice! . But I should investigate! Thanks for the idea. (...) That reminds me. A while ago now, someone here suggested trying out the guts of one of those (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Next meeting?

(...) Well I went and took a look at the place today-very nice. It would be a great place to have the next meeting. Only problem is, I don't know if everyone agrees to having it there. That, and the parking is kind of difficult. LMKWYT. -dead (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

(...) Well, I'm sure glad I didn't point Steve at this other excellent Lego trains site then: (URL) would have been even more embarassing. Tilman (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Concerns regarding Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement (was: Re: New stuff at shop.lego.com)

<big snip> (...) <big snip> Does not infringe on copyright huh. Well does that mean I couldn't make a mosaic of the Led Zeppelin I cover (which would lend itself very well to a mosaic btw). This may be more of an issue wuth the record company. Who (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Abortion, consistent with the LP stance? (Re: From Harry Browne

"Christopher Weeks" <clweeks@eclipse.net> wrote in message news:G3x13L.8HB@lugnet.com... (...) father. (...) the (...) to. We (...) decent (...) it (...) right (...) the (...) exist (...) that (...) I wonder if the human rights abuses of women in (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Questions about fan involvement with TLC

(...) Today an opened 6067 complete with box, insert, and instructions sold for $124 on eBay. Guarded Inn's have not regained their previous value completely but "collector quality" mib and misb versions are still worth a lot. Many people may not be (...) (19 years ago, 15-Apr-06, to lugnet.general, FTX)

legends
(score: 1.149)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

Michael I can't seem to get to your URL. Can you check it and reply. I really can't wait to see what you have done. SteveB (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: motorized points - beating a dead horse

Carlo, Thanks for the reply! Why use the hinges and 1x2 with rail plate? Is this to strengthen the housing? In my attempts I added a 1x2 plate under the 2 hole 1x6 plate and no 1x4 tile underneth. I can't seem to get to the automated yard picture (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: HELP!! Dead board

You shouldn't be seeing voltages over 5v anywhere in the logic circuits. Test if the 7805 is producing more than 5v, or if the RAM circuit (which is on a separate regulator) has more than 5v. In practice I'd rarely see more than a 0.2v error from (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Airships (Re: Magic/Majick section of CW)

(...) Your crystal idea sounds alot like the way that mecha and airships work in the world of the Japanese anime Escaflowne. In it, dragon hearts (or something like that, I've only watched one episode), which are what allow dragons to fly, can be (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 1.149)

  Re: Possibilites of AZ AFOL Meeting (was: Re: AFOLs in AZ - Add to the list)

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jon Kozan writes: <<snip>> (...) I don't feel comfortable searching through EBAY or other websites for email addresses. I always hate giving my email out to sites like that because I don't want unsolicted emails. I don't have a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

dead
(score: 1.149)

More:  Next Page >>