  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3261 – 3280 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone??? (Not yet...Soon?)

I still question the availability! I really believe that demand could have possibly outstretched the supply… Would TLG really go into the production of a new group of Guarded Inns once the initial run has expired? I highly doubt it! They’d just be (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.384)

  Surftip: cool new hopper design of MaBiDaTi©

Hi all! This Hopper has been postet to www.1000steine.de/forum/ (URL) real one of the "DB Cargo" can be seen here: (URL) liked the waggon and just wanted to let you know about the family MaBiDaTi, who have been creating dozens of Models during the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.384)

  Re: Value of late 1970's train sets

(...) My guess for prizes at ebay.de (I'm not too familiar with ebay.com, but I think at least for used 70ies stuff the prices are often similar.) (...) 150 .. 250 DM depending on condition: stickers? sratches? (1$ = 2.20 DM ; so just divide prices (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

beneke
(score: 0.384)

  Re: Guarded Inn Gone???

(...) Crusader reinforcements have arrived, so, Buzz! Mine arrived today (MN) but I ordered a while ago. I got "this has shipped" confirmation email wed or so. Got the extra horses :^) "A horse is a horse of course......." Torso's printing looks (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.384)

  Re: What are people doing for train5?

Back on April 9th Bruce said: (...) then almost one month later, and a long dead thread Iain replies.... (...) :) so then i have to pipe up and ask: "where did this come from?" has this been festering for a while? :) Chris Why do solar calculators (...) (21 years ago, 2-May-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.384)

  Re: Practicing for use in the states?

(...) "US troops 'shoot dead two more Iraqis'" (URL) troops today opened fire on Iraqi civilians for the second time this week as an angry crowd in Falluja protested over an earlier shooting. ---...--- -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.383)

  Guarded Inn Gone???

(URL) the link doesn’t work just go to the Lego Shop section and click on themes and go into Castle.) Why does it say that the guarded Inn is “Not Available” ???...??? Just a week ago it said “Backorders Accepted, will ship by…” Don’t tell me its (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.383)

  Have you ever seen a Minifig smile like this?

Hi all! My friend Jojo has changed the web address of his homepage. So I surfed his sites once more and came along at his picture story around the Guarded Inn. (URL) click through the story and take a look at the fat grinning of the knight in the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 0.383)

  Village Party

Hello All, Here are some Pics of a little village feast that I threw together this week while I was sitting around waiting (DroolinG) for my #10000 to arrive. I'm certain we will all start seeing this type of thing in great detail over the next few (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.383)

  Re: Starbug (again)

"Jeffrey Benson" <jbenso1@towson.edu> wrote in message news:HE6ust.160H@lugnet.com... (...) I'm sure Lister is using it as a spatula or something. (...) Red Dwarf is the greatest British science fiction comedy -- about a miles long spaceship lost in (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.383)

  Re: Train Set 113 Advice?

(...) Lots of papers of TLC show white baseplates on 111, 112 and 113. Just forget about that: nobody I have heared of has ever seen that in white and I doubt they were ever produced: I'm sure that have been first "handmade" sets for the press (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk)

beneke
(score: 0.383)

  Re: Brikwars at OurCon 04

I think the three hour time slots would work well for the game I have in mind. What I've come up with so far is a TL2 game for mulitple players broken up into three stages each consisting of three missions. Each of these missions can be done at the (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.gaming)

dead
(score: 0.383)

  Re: USS Okazaki NCC-1960 WIP

(...) I live in a 2 room townhouse and my spare bedroom is my Lego Storage Facility (LSF) and building room. The table I am building on is 30" x 90". So I have plenty of room. (...) I am not an expert at modularizing myself. This project is going be (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.383)

  Re: When the world was young - thoughts

(...) Oh, I meant the magic spear that Joe picked up. The one that severely encumbered his masculinity :) (...) Yeah, we had throngs of troops waiting for that flame to go out before they were gonna make a move. Actually I think I'd retool how (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

dead
(score: 0.383)

  Re: 4551 / 4563 cab brick question

(...) Both sets which contained this cab part came in two versions. First with the 3-brick-gap, later the 2-brick-gap. I think that was much more stable: kids feet can be so cruel sometimes.... For both sets (4563 and 4551) there have been updated (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.383)

  Re: most of us hate junorization but...

<clipped for length> I, too, am curious about what demographic is "appreciating" the juniorized lines. I have read many posts on LUGnet about the current state of TLC's product line, especially concerning fans' disappointment and confusion with the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.383)

  Re: Train Set 113 Advice?

(...) [snip] (...) Wow: I have never heared of this obviously British version of the 113. That's really interesting news to me! Has noone else such a set? I would be very interestd, what printings the luggage waggon of the UK version has had in 1966 (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk)

beneke
(score: 0.383)

  Re: Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

(...) just a few thoughts: * the LSC is a technical body * the new file format worked out by the LSC will effect the work of part-authors and programmers. conclusion: * honestly I can't see a reason why people who have never authored a part or wrote (...) (21 years ago, 29-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

dead
(score: 0.383)

  Re: Train Set 113 Advice?

(...) It is definitely 4.5 volt and battery-driven. (...) In Germany (maybe in other countries also) this train set came without own building instruction. The instruction for the waggons was printed on the backside of the box! But there have been (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

beneke
(score: 0.383)

  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

(...) Why does that anger you? You're in the same boat as everyone else in North America(1), as far as I can tell. Have a little patience, it's only until Friday. For my part, I think it's good that LEGO got overwhelmed by the number of orders on (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.383)

More:  Next Page >>