  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3081 – 3100 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New Metroliner

How long will the new metroliner and club car be available at S@H? Is it like other regular sets or do the Legends sets have an exclusive time period?? joe (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego)

legends
(score: 0.389)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Well, of course he's not--Kim Il Sung, after all, is dead and buried; Bush has not been so accommodating hitherto. (BTW: if I hear another TV newscaster refer to "Kim Jong the Second" I think I shall scream.) best LFB (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.389)

  Re: Ruin by the Sea

(...) I certainly would be geeked if Lego brought back the castle line. I didn't buy much of the Knight's Kingdom, but I was stocking up on those archers. Still with the Blacksmith Shop and the Black Falcon's Fortress the line isn't completely dead. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.389)

  Nieuws over de Metroliner en de Club Car

Hallo allemaal, Op Lugnet/Lego Company/Official Announcements is zojuist een officieel bericht verschenen over het als "Lego Legends" opnieuw uitbrengen van 12V grijze treinen: voormalig set nr. 4558 Internationale exprestrein en set nr. 4547 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.nl)

legends
(score: 0.389)

  now arriving for advance orders... metroliner and club car

As I'm sure everyone is now aware, the Metroliner (formerly 4558, now 10001) and Club Car (formerly 4547, now 10002) are the next arrivals in the LEGO Legends line. I'm please to announce that both sets are now available for preorder through LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

legends
(score: 0.389)

  CBN broadcast Re: Castle World - The Gathering

(...) a while back when i published the gregor tower pages, i mentioned wizards using crystal balls as a sort of majickal internet. a lot of cw balladeers liked the idea so here goes some majickal spam... the following is a trancript of a recent (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

legends
(score: 0.389)

  The Ghost

Hello and ades (*salutes*) Well, two things have turned out in today. It turns out I have got a promotion to the Spc. Forces Commander (I'm also a captain) and been killed in a raid on (URL) Uen-Fleeb>'s fortress (no, I'm not that stupid). Actually, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.389)

  Re: Combat Pizza Delivery

(...) This is too funny. I don't know if anyone else can appreciate this but it reminds me of an odd situation I was in years ago. In the later stages of basic training at Ft. benning GA, we went on a field training exercise. At this point we had (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.build)

dead
(score: 0.389)

  Re: High praise for Designer Set #4100

(...) I am picking up from this dead thread because: a) the local TRU had these in a while back, but they quickly sold out, and I only noticed the shelf space afterwards b) I just picked up #4101 and am mightily impressed with it Larry's idea is (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.389)

  Re: Swift was Right! (He just named the wrong people...)

(...) Not that I'm equalling myself (and those who are trying for the turth in this matter) with the following people, But I wonder how Bernstein and Woodward felt whilst they were digging into Watergate before that brought down the president? I'm (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.389)

  Re: I think the 1st Ammendment was broken

(...) Yeah, I seem to recall an arms buildup in "aggressive" Iraq to go invade the US... oh wait, it was the opposite. Iraq wasn't agressive at all--it was the US agressiveness--politically, economically, and militarity--agressive on all (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.389)

  Re: space legends and the SW licence

lugnet.dear-lego and lugnet.lego.direct are my two guesses @ that question. -- Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear ICQ:84584424 AIM: DaGlassAWasta (URL) Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> wrote in message news:3B6F4ABD.30ACF3....com.au... (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.389)

  space legends and the SW licence

We all know that the SW licence means no new space sets for a while but does it also cover rereleases? Do we know one way or the other from TLC/Lego Direct? If not, how would one go about asking Brad about this? (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.388)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) I have to agree with you with this... I would like to see a return of town, but not a return of police, fire or emergency sets....I have 95 % of the police and fire sets (including 2 flame fighters, and about to have 2 6389's.) I read some of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.388)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) War???? What do you mean? My entire armies are pacifists, lovers of peace, living in a perfect medieval harmony The fact that most of them hold weapons in their arms is... anyway and now for some words of wisdoms: "Let's kick their ass and get (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.388)

  Re: We're goin' toWaRrrrr!

(...) There are several good ones on Reign of Fire: "I lead, you follow!" "There is nothing magical about them. If you take out the head, the heart or the liver, you take down the beast!" From The Man who would be King: "Let us seek safety in (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

dead
(score: 0.388)

  Re: space legends and the SW licence

(...) And probably just the latter group. I don't believe TLC employees can "officially" post to the lugnet.dear-lego group. KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.388)

  to lego direct re lego legends/classic

I understand from what people have been saying on lunget that lego is unable to produce any new "space" sets because lego is making the starwars sets. My question is this: Does this also mean that lego direct wont be rereleasing classic or legensd (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.388)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

It seems every time this subject comes up, lots of people have stories and opinions on how Lego should run things, and I'm no different. :) I was in a store the other day and I overheard a boy who was about 4 asking his mom for the Lego NASCAR (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.388)

  When will the legends metro liner come out?

I have been reading alot about the August surprise and Im wondering if anyone actually knows when the new metroliner and club car will be available? I have checked lego.com and they dont have any information at all. Thanks in advance, Bob Gomez (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 0.388)

More:  Next Page >>